What Do You Think Is Better ?

DarkAngelBGE

Obviously, this may be a hard nut. What do you think is better ? The way we have it now or just one board that covers WFG Main discussion, 0ad, TLA and Insurrection ?

What would the advantages be of the latter ? What would disadvantages be ?

Let's have a nice discussion !

PS: A forum network might mean more clicks and separated sub-communities, while one board that suits all might mean too little structure and organization on the board. Which one would you choose ?

I haven't commented on this topic since I *know* it will be a long post :) At the moment, I am undecided.. haven't voted yet.

I find the current setup a little confusing, since technically all 4 WFG forums (WFG, 0AD, TLA, IS) are all under one "forum", so things like Mark All Topics As Read and the Personal Messenger apply to the whole "network". That kind of makes it confusing :)

I think that choice #1 would mean that everything would be too seperated, yet choice #2 would mean everything is too compacted ;)

I'm not familiar with the InvisionBB software, are there any other "options" or anything?

I vote to keep the forum network the way it is now. I like keeping things catagorized and seperated so I don't see things in a big dose. Either that or shorten the forum layout as to only show main catagories like "Annoucements", "TLA", "Community Center", and so on. Clicking on those catagories would link to all forums under that catagory.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...