* Sings A Sad Sad Song *

Man I probably spent on as an average over a year and a half an hour a day (some days 2-3, some days none) there, so that makes what - almost 500 hours of my life spent on those forums? :D

Lots of good things happened there, I remember the first time I posted, with three pictures of things I had done as a "freelance" 3D artist - an orc helm, a gondor helm, and a gandalf with a fake Photoshoped Lens Glare :P

The years sure go fast... *wave of nostalgia overcomes him*

And I remember when TLA first got 1000 posts in its forum, when the TLA forum was first made public (password was dwarveshateelves), and how excited we were to have a forum to call our own - that was 4 websites and almost two years ago...

I remember when you first came onto the team Adam, Josef and Sud were so pleased!

You think that makes you feel old, I remember when the forums were first set up!

Do some of you remember the old ezboard forums? I think they are still up here: http://pub54.ezboard.com/bwildfirestudios74917

do any of you remember these?

head.gif

forum_logo.gif

logo.gif

oldwildfire.gif

As sad as it is to see them go, its probably for the best... earasing all the incriminating evidence :D

The bottom three were all made by Swp (as for the first top one, the Wildfire Studios Forum logo, that looks like crap, and it definitely wasn't made by Swp).

Someone also decided to completely destroy Swp's original logo (the bottom blue Wildfire) by:

1) Not giving the right version. There are no flames on the logo text (notice the flames on the "Wildfire Forum" logo, though).

2) Putting that awful "Home" text over the navigation bar.