Ratings Reports (Archive)

user1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again @user1, reporting against yari444. I had entered his city from two sides and killed a major portion of his army. He suddenly closed the game without resigning. My username is avikpal

EDIT:
The replay seems to be incomplete due to the internet dropping mid game. Not sure if anything can be done in this situation

commands.txt

Edited by avikpal
Incomplete Info
  • Thanks 1

I want to report Jack_V.

In a deatmatch game where he was the host he disconnected me multiple times (probably on purpose because no pause), while playing further. In the end it appears he fully blocked my connection as he was on the verge of completely losing.

My lobby name is yzoni.

Thank you for keeping the multiplayer fair!

@user1 

2020-07-28_000.zip

• Thanks 1

@user1 @Hannibal_Barca Hello, I played a rated 1v1 game vs "breoso" who quit instead of resigning when I started winning. I don't know if he knew it was rated but the game name was 1v1 and he had no prior rating. It would be nice to get the points though as I lost two prior games and I've been trying for a while to get some back :(

Edit: my username is Faendal

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 10.06.53 PM.png

commands.txt

Edited by Dithless
  • Thanks 1

Hello and good evening, 
@user1
I just played a rated 1v1 game vs "auxilentmoon (1296)" who as host shutdown the connection instead of resigning as soon as the game was clearly determined. I played a 1vs1 rated, normally prefer to play TGs, as I got called a smurf today twice when I did a good game.
It would be nice to get the points I've been trying to improve my rating and its not fun if people always quit, when I succeed. 
My username is "AlexandDerGrosse (1145)" .

commands.txt

many thanks in advance.
best Alex 

Screenshot (382).png

Edited by AlexanDerGrosse
command-file
  • Thanks 1

• user1 changed the title to Ratings Reports (Archive)
  • Silier pinned this topic
  • user1 unpinned this topic