Ratings Reports (Archive)

user1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello,

@user1, a player left without resigning, i would please want my points.. 90 minutes over, a guy total defense and leave at the last second.. while mocking in chat.

my username is jozzi , 

his username is Mativen1983.

Please take a look, such people really take the pleasure away.

commands.txt

Edited by jozi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello @user1:

@user1

In the game I am Lord_Jack. I was fighting against alexanderk in a 1vs1 rated game. He quit the game being who creates the match in the first minutes. I had to resign to play another one. I did not lost the game.I attach the commands.txt for your review.  

@user1 Thanks a lot

commands.txt

• Thanks 1

Hello @user1

I played against samhdhill (1219), who lost everything but a boat that wa hidden in a corner of the map.

I spent a long while looking for the last units to defeat, and when I finally found it, the host lest the game.

A rather childish behavior, and a big waste of time.

/Utinam

commands.txt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @user1

In the game I am Lord_Jack. I was playing against Adamastor and he resigned, but the victory did not go to my history and rating (second time today), do you know why?; because I do not understand. I attach the commands.txt for your review. It was a rated match again. 

Thanks,

Lord_Jack

commands.txt

• Thanks 1

Hi @user1

I played against andremf, and at some point during the game when I was winning I see him as gone offline, he didn't resign and I got no points for the game. 

Please let me know if you need anything else. Would like the points as I managed to get them against a high rated player. 

my lobby username: ishaan777

played against : andremf

commands.txt

Edited by ishaan777
Forgot to add my username
  • Thanks 1

• user1 changed the title to Ratings Reports (Archive)
  • Silier pinned this topic
  • user1 unpinned this topic