Ratings Reports (Archive)

user1

Is this the right place to report leavers?

Now, this happens quite often, people refuse to resign, pretend net problems or being afk (while still moving units on map running from you in various directions and not replying to you on chat),

of course thats after destroying their base.. before they reply

no idea how can I win such game, i checked whole map for his units but nothing was found, i also waited 10min or more

his nick:

Tony921

I have replay but not sure how where is the file or something to attach it

(okay i found replay, attached)

commands.txt

metadata.json

Edited by thankforpie
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Stan` pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just had a player quit on me without resigning - Mativen1983 with a rank of 1483 (I'm 1367 myself). Other players in the lobby suggested he'd done it before in order to hold his inflated ranking. I don't know if you can watch the whole replay with just that file I sent but it's clear that he's 1200 at best. 

@user1 @Hannibal_Barca

Thanks and sorry for making a fuss 

Bwana

commands.txt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/12/2019 at 6:20 PM, Bwana said:

Just had a player quit on me without resigning - Mativen1983 with a rank of 1483 (I'm 1367 myself). Other players in the lobby suggested he'd done it before in order to hold his inflated ranking. I don't know if you can watch the whole replay with just that file I sent but it's clear that he's 1200 at best. 

@user1 @Hannibal_Barca

Thanks and sorry for making a fuss 

Bwana

Same here, and before he letf he hided out all of his remanining units in the corners of the map. After that he kept insulting and trying to talk me into resigning, even as i literally owned the entire map and he had no units. Players like that are toxic to this community. I have photos of he leaving and of the chat, if needed. 

Regards,

commands.txt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, 

IDK if this is the place to post this but here it comes. Never reported but too many times I was fooled...

Yesterday night: Avinash.

Today afternnon: Kyro.

They both quited when their strategy didint work (kyro rushed in an attemp for a quick win, when I resisted he quited) (Avinash and I had a nice long game, on my final attack, he quited)

Let me know if u need any extra file or information.

commandsAvinash.txt commandsKyro.txt

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear moderators, 

I would like to report someone who quit during a 1vs1 match. In game name: SORO-BABA 

@user1 told me in lobby to also add his real user name: sorobaba

I noticed @user1 also banned SORO-BABA from the game lobby with the note: only 1 user please. 

Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

@user1, @Hannibal_Barca

commands.txt

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

@user1

@Hannibal_Barca

Just happen, this guy, named Basiliskos just quit game without resigned. He said I was a noob, but I was just going to destroy him. Haha, how ironic it is. And it is true, I am noob, so I wonder what he is, hahaha. Anyway, he/she just quit the game without resign.

Hope you can ban this guy. Let him register a real noob new account, which is more suitable for him.

commands.txt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• user1 changed the title to Ratings Reports (Archive)
  • Silier pinned this topic
  • user1 unpinned this topic