The game cannot be loaded.

gameboy

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/common/gamedescription.js line 384 ReferenceError: g_WorldPopulationCapacities is not defined getGameDescription@gui/common/gamedescription.js:384:1 ObjectivesDialog@gui/session/objectives/ObjectivesDialog.js:12:63 init@gui/session/session.js:286:23 reallyStartGame@gui/loading/loading.js:22:2

ERROR: GUI page 'page_session.xml': Failed to call init() function

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/session/session.js line 679 reference to undefined property global.music

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/session/session.js line 679 TypeError: global.music is undefined updateGUIObjects@gui/session/session.js:679:4 onSimulationUpdate@gui/session/session.js:642:2 __eventhandler52 (SimulationUpdate)@session SimulationUpdate:0:1

ERROR: Errors executing script event "SimulationUpdate"

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/session/session.js line 679 TypeError: global.music is undefined updateGUIObjects@gui/session/session.js:679:4 onTick@gui/session/session.js:599:3 __eventhandler50 (Tick)@session Tick:0:1

ERROR: Errors executing script event "Tick"

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/session/session.js line 679 TypeError: global.music is undefined updateGUIObjects@gui/session/session.js:679:4 onSimulationUpdate@gui/session/session.js:642:2 __eventhandler52 (SimulationUpdate)@session SimulationUpdate:0:1

ERROR: Errors executing script event "SimulationUpdate"

14 hours ago, Mr.lie said:

Hello and good morning,

i think they are using DE, in this case the session.js in DE has to be updated. I also get no errors without mod.

I often wonder why I bother to mod.

const g_WorldPopulationCapacities = prepareForDropdown(g_Settings && g_Settings.WorldPopulationCapacities);

That's the relevant line.

On 7/27/2020 at 1:23 AM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I often wonder why I bother to mod

You mod because it's awesome and people love your mod ;)

On 7/27/2020 at 1:23 AM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

That's the relevant line.

Meaning you've fixed it?

@gameboy Do you still experience the error? (For I can't reproduce it.)

• Thanks 1