Sign in to follow this  
m7600

3d Modeler application - m7600

From what I understand, it's not technically necessary to fill out one of these forms for art stuff, but for what it's worth and for the sake of organization, I'd thought I'd do it anyways.

Position: 3d Modeler

Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free? Yes

Do you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license? Yes

Are you sure you are not wanting to work on something programming related? (Then you don't need to send in an application form.) Yes

Name: m700

Email: i_will_not_disclose_my_email_in_a_public_forum@you_can_ask_me_via_private_message.com

Location: Sigil. I'll find out the GMT and I'll let you know.

Availability: 10 hours per week, same in about 6 months from now.

Age: I am three-hundred years old (Tieflings live a long time).

Skills and Experience: I've almost completed a mod for 0ad, it introduces 4 medieval African factions: Ethiopians, Malians, Moroccans, Zimbabweans.

Motivation: I would like to improve my artistic skills.

Personality: True Neutral from Sigil.

Short Essay: I don't remember how I got to know 0 ad. Probably by searching for FLOSS games. What motivates me to be a part of the project is, on the one hand, the will to learn and improve my artistic skills, and on the other hand the will to contribute to FLOSS culture. What I seek to gain in being a part of Wildfire games is experience and knowledge.

Interests and Hobbies: Drinking at the Gathering Dust Bar, bothering Fell at his Tattoo Parlor, and avoiding the Lady of Pain.

Staff: I don't know anyone from the staff.

Community: Back in the day, there used to be a site called conceptart.org. That was -THE- place.

Favorite Game: My overall favorite game is Planescape: Torment. I like the rest of the Infinity Engine games as well, particularly Baldur's Gate 2. I also like The Temple of Elemental Evil. Other than that, classic tabletop RPGs, mostly AD&D and Vampire: The Masquerade.

Work Examples:

mali_house_variations.png.f27ddc871dd58d03ef398f987c616d5b.png

malians_building_set_concept_colors_sunlight.thumb.png.33fdced19741e7030f464f66d1d63fc7.png

mali_screenshot_desert.png.7f2d1b288325730effba8c6fa2b6659e.png

1284316710_zimbabwescreenshot.thumb.png.9efd2cefe4c9f1f0a1c9c90636634993.png

mali_units_01.png.2869af4995191ee004f66d068fe9fc07.png

Edited by m7600
Fixed some stuff
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Must say, impressed with your models. Here are some suggestions after you are done with your modification(s):

1. Delenda Est: buildings to distinguish Ports and Naval Shipyards, more to Nomad factions, 
  2. Terra Magna, either help finish the Chinese, Xiongnu, or start the Japanese (Yayoi) faction
  3. Parthian Empire, would be a wonderful addition
  4. Any more mercenaries, especially native to some maps/scenarios, or
  5. Help with any unfinished mods not mentioned above (Aristeia, Millenium, etc.)
  • Like 2

you can start since beginning.

The fruits of your accomplishments and your efforts are going to give you the position.

You can start where you want to contribute , the best is start from  lack of things...

@Stan`

• Haha 1