Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
badosu

Spec mod

Recommended Posts

Ok, ranks implemented, unfortunately it's getting a bit crumpled on the small image:

Now, this warning I've been having for a while, no idea why it happens. My layout might be messing something up that the renderer does not like:

`ERROR: CRenderer::EndFrame: GL errors GL_INVALID_VALUE (0501) occurred`

It does not hinder the functionality or visual, but definitely something that requires being addressed before release.

Screenshot from 2020-07-27 02-53-30.png

prodmod.pyromod

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think for techs and such, it might be because they're using a Map() object which doesn't print much when printing it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wraitii said:

I think for techs and such, it might be because they're using a Map() object which doesn't print much when printing it?

researchedTechs, which is the one I need to use is a Set and is coming off as empty

7 hours ago, go2die said:

maybe to be able to select position would be cool. On my case it just got into minimap :)

Did u make the window smaller? What is your resolution?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, badosu said:

researchedTechs, which is the one I need to use is a Set and is coming off as empty

Did u make the window smaller? What is your resolution?

1280x1024

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately can't do much in that case, except for lowering the vertical distance between rows.

Otherwise it would overlap with the hero and chat notification panels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully one of the last updates before release:

- Fix opengl error by assigning size to the main container
- Group buildings on production view
- Hide rows when player is inactive (due to resigning)

 

prodmod.pyromod

Edited by badosu
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That did the trick, thanks a lot!! Interesting I was not aware Set was not serializable by default.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somewhat big update:

- Optionally show player names and pops
- Unit tooltips bring stats
- Major refactoring

New settings:
 

prodmod.showNames = "true" // if shows player names at start
hotkey.prodmod.toggleShowNames = "Space+Tab" // self evident
Spoiler

1468070498_Screenshotfrom2020-07-3007-29-05.png.710ea70b5d11b761607ca88bfd5b5353.png

1366141215_Screenshotfrom2020-07-3007-28-45.png.43755286b4d4ffac9dde0c5665419422.png

 

prodmod.pyromod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a very nice mod. Last feature allows even to measure gathered resources per sec. I like that.
Would be nice if implemented in next alpha release, as well as your balanced maps bundled into regular 0ad version (out of the box).
Thanks a lot @badosu for significant contribution into 0ad polishing and tuning up!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I was gonna wait a while and polish it up. But I am undecided on how to fix colors and etc and want some feedback.

This version adds the civ emblem inside the indicator, this is not only useful to show the civ and team but also adds some area to the indicator for hover when showNames is false.

prodmod.pyromod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 9:59 PM, snelius said:

It's a very nice mod. Last feature allows even to measure gathered resources per sec. I like that.
Would be nice if implemented in next alpha release, as well as your balanced maps bundled into regular 0ad version (out of the box).
Thanks a lot @badosu for significant contribution into 0ad polishing and tuning up!

 

42 minutes ago, badosu said:

Well, I was gonna wait a while and polish it up. But I am undecided on how to fix colors and etc and want some feedback.

This version adds the civ emblem inside the indicator, this is not only useful to show the civ and team but also adds some area to the indicator for hover when showNames is false.

prodmod.pyromod 21.86 kB · 1 download

@Stan` @wraitii @Itms patches are welcome at  https://code.wildfiregames.com/differential/diff/create/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...