Civic Centre Name

imperium

some people just like to play singleplayer and build empire for hours before finishing game so they may welcome this as the part of "roleplaying". 

being able to name cc could be useful in the future for campaigns. If there will be consensus it is something we want to implement we will. But even then it would have low priority I think.

ping @bb_ @wraitii @Stan` @Freagarach some opinion? 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 7/2/2020 at 12:28 PM, Stan` said:

Nah he wants to set it during the game. :)

@Angen I don't know, could be a special feature of identity, one could allow to edit the specific name of an entity during the game. I don't have a strong opinion, A few people would rather be able to remove specific names,  @Freagarach made

Having both options available wouldn't be bad. As mentioned, custom names could be useful for campaigns and whatnot, and there are a significant number of players that like this kind of roleplaying. 

I was the one originally which pushed for a UI option that gets rid of specific names, as I felt they cluttered up the UI a bit. Moving the specific names to the unit viewer would be ideal, but this is a different topic.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...