0 A.D 1v1 World Cup Tournament July

DerekO

30 minutes ago, Dizaka said:

Quick question:  We play based on how Challonge sets as the next opponent or just anyone on the ranks?

Seems like people aren't following the rule of fighting inside your group first, 3 games.

Yes I noticed it too 2 persons wanted to fight me but in my group we are only 2 and one of us is borg and I dont know what I have to do

Edited by Lenhes

Hello folks,

This is an email message that I post here on verbatim for those that did not fill out the email field on challonge and/or for visibility:

This week ends the deadline for the 1st match, these are the outstanding ones:

- @Lorenz11 vs @Lenhes
- MarcAurel vs @afarre
- defc0n vs @Wendy22
- @LeGenDz vs @frank93

If you have a reason for why you can't play until Sunday EOD please send an email/PM/comment (with me and/or @DerekO on cc) and we can reschedule no problem.

If no reason is provided and the player is not present in the lobby at 19 PM CET, player automatically forfeits.

If both players are not present in the lobby at specified time, and none provides an alternative schedule, it's a tie.

If one of the players is present at the specified time, or has been responsive and provided an alternative schedule in message with copy to me or Derek with no response from opponent,  wins by WO.

Again, if you can't play for whatever reason, that's not a problem at all, you can play in a more opportune occasion and won't lose the match, just let us know ahead of time.

Good luck and ggs!

Amadeus.

Edited by badosu
  • Like 1

The following players from the list above already played at least a match this week:

@Lenhes, defc0n, @frank93, @LeGenDz

These players are not subject to the forfeit rule this week, since they already played at least a match. If they are present but opponent didn't play their match of the week and is not present (as described on previous post) they are forfeit.

Edited by badosu

6 hours ago, badosu said:
Hello folks,

This is an email message that I post here on verbatim for those that did not fill out the email field on challonge and/or for visibility:

- @Lorenz11 vs @Lenhes
- MarcAurel vs @afarre
- defc0n vs @Wendy22
- @LeGenDz vs @frank93

If you have a reason for why you can't play until Sunday EOD please send an email/PM/comment (with me and/or @DerekO on cc) and we can reschedule no problem.

If no reason is provided and the player is not present in the lobby at 19 PM CET, player automatically forfeits.

If both players are not present in the lobby at specified time, and none provides an alternative schedule, it's a tie.

If one of the players is present at the specified time, or has been responsive and provided an alternative schedule in message with copy to me or Derek with no response from opponent,  wins by WO.

Again, if you can't play for whatever reason, that's not a problem at all, you can play in a more opportune occasion and won't lose the match, just let us know ahead of time.

Good luck and ggs!

Amadeus.

I'm ready to play whenever you are @frank93. Free pretty much all day tomorrow. Just let me know :) 

18 hours ago, badosu said:
Hello folks,

- @Lorenz11 vs @Lenhes
- MarcAurel vs @afarre
- defc0n vs @Wendy22
- @LeGenDz vs @frank93

Good luck and ggs!

Amadeus.

Hello,

I have been connected these days and I haven't seen MarcAurel connected, so I do not know if we will play before tomorrow. @badosu is aware of my situation referring to work so I guess we won't play before the end of the week. I don't know how to get in contact with MarcAurel but I do know I would not like to win only because of his inactivity, I think is not fair because I would probably lose.

Thanks to the organizators for their generous work

• Thanks 2

Unless MarcAurel answers email or on forum until EOD, @afarre won by WO.

All other matches were fulfilled for the other players, well done!

For this week, all matches for the Group Stage need to be fulfilled, same rules apply. Good luck all!

Edited by badosu

Hello Folks!

This weekend ends the Group Stage, these are the outstanding matches:

Group A:

- @Feldfeld vs @Lorenz11
- @DerekO vs @Lorenz11

Group B:

- @badosu vs MarcAurel
- @Subotai_Mongol vs @afarre
- @Subotai_Mongol vs MarcAurel

Group C:

- @Wendy22 vs @Dizaka
- blade1989 vs defcon

- blade1989 vs @Wendy22

Group D:

- @LeGenDz vs @ZeroCelsius

If, for some reason, you are unable to fulfill your matches until Sunday EOD please notify and you'll be able to play on another occasion. Otherwise, the player which is present at Sunday 19 PM CET on lobby gets the win by WO. If both players are not present or did not respond, it's a tie.

Good luck and ggs!

Edited by badosu

Hello Folks!

This weekend ends the Group Stage, these are the outstanding matches:

Group A:

- @Feldfeld vs @Lorenz11
- @DerekO vs @Lorenz11

Lorenz has gone inactive

- @badosu vs MarcAurel
- @Subotai_Mongol vs @afarre