1 VS 1 - Wendy (gauls) vs Phyzic (persia) [DANCE + LOSE XD]

Wendy22

hi,

lately phyzic call me noob but when i suggest a 1vs1 he dissapear.

i want to remind @PhyZik what happens when we have 1vs1 without team military help (phyzic got donate of 2500 res and i got 0 but still got rekt in less than 2 min fight xd)

also u can clearly see phyzic dancing with hero and still loosing the 1vs1.

fights starts around minute 14. 

tip for players PhyZic become OP when cav army full upgraded but this never happens before minute 20 and lots of res from team, attack him before minute 15 and u will feel an 1500 level player.

great day everyone :) 

goat i am still waiting for a 1vs1 xD

Phyzic got rekt.rar

• Thanks 2

To be fair, you effectively got roughly three times as much thanks to the Iberian bonus (my fast approximation), and PhyZik only received the resources late, when it barely made a difference. The civs were clearly imbalanced and you seem to also have gotten extra berries. I mean, Persia can be a good civ in team games when you have or are able to buy extra the time to develop. No one considers it to be any match in a situation like this.

Not sure if it's worth reacting to @JC (naval supremacist)'s comment, but I feel I should. It's funny how he misses the point entirely, and only uses your thread to repeat what he'd like to be true. No no, all your defeats in team games count too. Bad luck can happen, but it's not really bad luck if you chicken out of the scheduled team game just to avoid one more humiliating annihilation. That's just a different kind of defeat.

19 minutes ago, Boudica said:

To be fair, you effectively got roughly three times as much thanks to the Iberian bonus (my fast approximation), and PhyZik only received the resources late, when it barely made a difference. The civs were clearly imbalanced and you seem to also have gotten extra berries. I mean, Persia can be a good civ in team games when you have or are able to buy extra the time to develop. No one considers it to be any match in a situation like this.

Not sure if it's worth reacting to @JC (naval supremacist)'s comment, but I feel I should. It's funny how he misses the point entirely, and only uses your thread to repeat what he'd like to be true. No no, all your defeats in team games count too. Bad luck can happen, but it's not really bad luck if you chicken out of the scheduled team game just to avoid one more humiliating annihilation. That's just a different kind of defeat.

Well, then he is welcome to prove his skills on 1vs1 rated .

• Like 1

Thanks for not spamming the forum with replays that you had already posted. This game didn't get much interest at that time because there is not much to see (15 minutes game with early resign where you can see that Persia is slow compare to Gauls + Iber bonus ... ).  It would be great if you could use interesting game to make your point ...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, faction02 said:

Thanks for not spamming the forum with replays that you had already posted. This game didn't get much interest at that time because there is not much to see (15 minutes game with early resign where you can see that Persia is slow compare to Gauls + Iber bonus ... ).  It would be great if you could use interesting game to make your point ...

Since he is not attending to 1vs1, and its hard to find 1vs1 in teamgame, this is the only pure 1vs1 we ever had. I call again for rated 1vs1 so we will have good video.

• Like 1

I understand that you see the victory in the attached replay as a matter of luck, @JC (naval supremacist), and I see that as a sign of your weak understanding of what happened in the game. An experienced player can guess the probable outcome based on the initial state of that game. Don't worry, the problem isn't with me not understanding what you mean by "luck can happen". I actually made my conclusion based on that statement. Perhaps it was you who didn't understand that we aren't using just the binary end result of the team game to compare 1-vs.-1 skills, but rather how the players did within that game.

Funny enough, your other post is even more off-topic and also full of contradictions. You keep talking about some supposed hate, but explain to me how some games I played weeks ago with a player not present in this conversation is any relevant to this particular topic? You devote several paragraphs to first tell us how it's below your standards to comment or make conclusions from those games, yet you still do both in the same post. There is another paradox with the example you gave, namely that I didn't chicken out of those games. I even reinstalled the game after a few weeks of not playing it, got the right mod and took part in the games I promised to play. I accepted the results without excuses, which makes it a completely different story from yours, which was full of lame excuses and later shouting "only 1v1 matters" as if repeating it more and in different threads had any chance of making that true.

So in conclusion, you aren't defending anyone, because you don't bring anything relevant to this discussion. You are only constantly steering the discussion off topic, which makes me decide to stop responding further to your irrelevant comments instead of just reporting them.

Regarding your attempt to be funny with meme pictures, that image could work well if used in the right context. I often add reactions to post to avoid spamming the thread with extra comments. I give different kind of reactions, not based on who wrote them, but purely on the content. If you feel like receiving mostly the confused reaction, it can be a sign that your posts are confusing. I devoted most of this post to explaining why I thought so in this case. Needless to say that it wasn't just me who had the same reaction to your post. Maybe just stop taking this personally and accept that your post sucks.

• Like 1

bla bla ..  why do you assume i read you ? you are so boring .

-----

Let's go to the point.  I suggest that you make a set of 7 matches vs Wendy.    250 pop .  Just do it or will you find excuses to chicken out ?

• Ngorogoron (medium)
  • Lake (normal)
  • Marshland Rhins (small)
  • Mainland (small)
  • Empire (medium)
  • Migration (medium)
  • little islands (normal)

7 civs : sparta, athen, seleucid, rome, carthage, kushit, persia.    Each civ can be played only once. For each map, a civ has to be picked wisely

Answers possible :

image.png.3b903daa7f9bd2ea1d4fd60147b779f0.png :  I have balls, challenge accepted !

image.png.437863c49138115b6ddc26d266e63460.png  : sorry, i'm low IQ can you repeat ?

image.png.7ef3fff831ea68497b7ed0e071a4ccbe.png  :  I withdraw, I'm scared

image.png.5d1cf950694b2c85e29ca149ceef44f3.png  :   lol.. like jc thinks i stand a chance

Edited by JC (naval supremacist)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm locking this thread, seems like it's just attracting insults and rudeness. Please try and be nice to each other. It might seem innocent to you, but you never know how others react, especially in an international context like this when not everyone has got English as their first language.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• feneur locked this topic