Some errors

Mr.lie

Today i've activated "delenda-est" by deactivating all other mods to help you a little bit find out errors:

Map: Acqutitania (2), two players (Han Chinese, Epirotes)

ERROR: Could not load animation 'art/animation/biped/new/promotion.dae'

ERROR: CSkeletonAnimManager::GetAnimation(art/animation/biped/new/promotion.dae): Failed loading, marked file as bad

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/selection/star/256x256.png"

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/selection/star/256x256_mask.png"

the errors belong to:

grafik.thumb.png.d830aae6391aed87de724eb48e6bf1fd.png

and

grafik.thumb.png.d19cd3632380aba92af564cd4a20e553.png

• Thanks 1

the following row in he "epir.json" has to be changed:

epir_json.png.d08e100b254bd312fe0d7cf6a494fbad.png

otherwise it's throws an error:

0 A.D. (0.0.24) Main log (warnings and errors only)

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/{civ}_cavalry_scout.xml"

ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/{civ}_cavalry_scout'

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/{civ}_cavalry_scout.xml"

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Stan` said:

Star is because of D2503

Promotion is because of the animation reexport. I guess maybe updating /deleting variants should work.

Star is because of D2503

No, stan, the files in the picture has only to be change their <MainTexture> to the new "selection-shapes" (i think they were only forgotton to change)

grafik.thumb.png.648be7ffa73185a593483757504c2432.png

also

Promotion is because of the animation reexport. I guess maybe updating /deleting variants should work.

the file (red marked) no longer exists

grafik.thumb.png.43218829d56c56e509ab297fffd44e2f.png

;)

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mr.lie said:

Star is because of D2503

No, stan, the files in the picture has only to be change their <MainTexture> to the new "selection-shapes" (i think they were only forgotton to change)

Yes but delenda est partially depends on the public mod. I changed those files. :)

• Like 1

zapo_wonder causes the following error:

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/actors/props/structures/decals/dirt_theatron.xml"

ERROR: CObjectManager::FindObjectBase(): Cannot find object 'props/structures/decals/dirt_theatron.xml'

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/actors/props/structures/decals/dirt_theatron.xml"

ERROR: CObjectManager::FindObjectBase(): Cannot find object 'props/structures/decals/dirt_theatron.xml'

ERROR: Failed to build prop model "props/structures/decals/dirt_theatron.xml" on actor "ball_court"

grafik.thumb.png.ae5301da387459037ff5ffcd302f3dca.png

dirt_theatron.xml ==> dirt_theater.xml

• Thanks 1

ERROR: Could not load animation 'art/animation/biped/infantry/swordsman/attack_melee_shield_a.dae'

ERROR: CSkeletonAnimManager::GetAnimation(art/animation/biped/infantry/swordsman/attack_melee_shield_a.dae): Failed loading, marked file as bad

ERROR: Could not load animation 'art/animation/biped/infantry/swordsman/attack_melee_shield_b.dae'

ERROR: CSkeletonAnimManager::GetAnimation(art/animation/biped/infantry/swordsman/attack_melee_shield_b.dae): Failed loading, marked file as bad

ERROR: Could not load animation 'art/animation/biped/infantry/swordsman/attack_melee_shield_c.dae'

ERROR: CSkeletonAnimManager::GetAnimation(art/animation/biped/infantry/swordsman/attack_melee_shield_c.dae): Failed loading, marked file as bad

ERROR: Could not load animation 'art/animation/biped/infantry/swordsman/idle_relax_shield.dae'

ERROR: CSkeletonAnimManager::GetAnimation(art/animation/biped/infantry/swordsman/idle_relax_shield.dae): Failed loading, marked file as bad

ERROR: Could not load animation 'art/animation/biped/infantry/swordsman/idle_ready_shieldsmall.dae'

ERROR: CSkeletonAnimManager::GetAnimation(art/animation/biped/infantry/swordsman/idle_ready_shieldsmall.dae): Failed loading, marked file as bad

base_spearman_relax_fast.xml

·       E:\Privat\Dokumente\My Games\0ad\mods\delenda_est-master\art\actors\props\units\capes\spearman_shield_relax_fast.xml

·       E:\Privat\Dokumente\My Games\0ad\mods\delenda_est-master\art\actors\units\germans\infantry_spearman_e.xml

<animation event="0.5" file="biped/infantry/swordsman/attack_melee_shield_b.dae" name="Attack_melee" id="attack2" speed="100"/>

base_swordsman_shield_fast_relax.xml

·       E:\Privat\Dokumente\My Games\0ad\mods\delenda_est-master\art\actors\props\units\capes\pelt_swordsman_fast.xml

·       E:\Privat\Dokumente\My Games\0ad\mods\delenda_est-master\art\actors\props\units\capes\swordsman_shield_fast_relax.xml

<animation event="0.5" file="biped/infantry/swordsman/attack_melee_shield_a.dae" name="attack_melee" id="attack1" speed="120"/>

<animation event="0.5" file="biped/infantry/swordsman/attack_melee_shield_b.dae" name="attack_melee" id="attack2" speed="100"/>

<animation event="0.5" file="biped/infantry/swordsman/attack_melee_shield_c.dae" name="attack_melee" id="attack3" speed="80"/>

<animation file="biped/infantry/swordsman/idle_relax_shield.dae" name="idle" id="idle1" speed="100"/>

<animation file="biped/infantry/swordsman/idle_relax_shield.dae" name="idle" id="idle2" speed="90"/>

base_swordsman_shieldsmall_fast.xml

·       E:\Privat\Dokumente\My Games\0ad\mods\delenda_est-master\art\actors\units\kushites\infantry_clubman_a.xml

·       E:\Privat\Dokumente\My Games\0ad\mods\delenda_est-master\art\actors\units\kushites\infantry_clubman_b.xml

·       E:\Privat\Dokumente\My Games\0ad\mods\delenda_est-master\art\actors\units\kushites\infantry_clubman_e.xml

·       E:\Privat\Dokumente\My Games\0ad\mods\delenda_est-master\art\actors\units\zapotecs\infantry_swordsman_a.xml

·       E:\Privat\Dokumente\My Games\0ad\mods\delenda_est-master\art\actors\units\zapotecs\infantry_swordsman_b.xml

·       E:\Privat\Dokumente\My Games\0ad\mods\delenda_est-master\art\actors\units\zapotecs\infantry_swordsman_e.xml

<animation file="biped/infantry/swordsman/idle_ready_shieldsmall.dae" name="idle" id="idle1" speed="100"/>

<animation file="biped/infantry/swordsman/idle_ready_shieldsmall.dae" name="idle" id="idle2" speed="90"/>

1 hour ago, Stan` said:

If you have perl installed, you can get all those errors in one go by running the following commands.

$ cd source/tools/entity
$ perl checkrefs.pl --mod-to-check=delenda_est --check-map-xml

Hello Stan,

this throws the following error:

grafik.thumb.png.8e02f56af14912b30983c1ee5753a879.png

2 hours ago, Mr.lie said:

No problem,

i will continue investigation "delende_est" manually in atlas as before, gather the errors and put them in a PDF-File :)

You can probably edit the script to print whatever actor is broken :)

• 3 weeks later...