Does anyone know of a mod to disable "territorial limits" or q make soldiers destroy the buildings ??

andremm486

2 hours ago, andremm486 said:

does anyone know a mod that makes soldiers whatever it is to destroy the constructions or q disable the territory settings so i can build anywhere?????

Im working on a mod the gets rid of the whole territory restriction. Honestly, its terrible in gameplay to have this territory rule. If you've ever played age of empires, you know how fun it can be to hide right outside your opponents base and stream in spearman from the barracks. HMU if you want to know more

• Like 2

5 hours ago, andremm486 said:

does anyone know a mod that makes soldiers whatever it is to destroy the constructions or q disable the territory settings so i can build anywhere?????

@wowgetoffyourcellphone is working for nomadic civilisations on similar concept 

According to this it would neeed to removed in a lot of places beside templates, technologies, decay, https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/TechModifications  and https://trac.wildfiregames.com/browser/ps/trunk/source/simulation2/components/CCmpTerritoryManager.cpp?

Edited by asterix
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Intellect said:

Im working on a mod the gets rid of the whole territory restriction. Honestly, its terrible in gameplay to have this territory rule. If you've ever played age of empires, you know how fun it can be to hide right outside your opponents base and stream in spearman from the barracks. HMU if you want to know more

Look at post above but it is possible might be hard @Angen @Nescio

• Like 1

Há 19 horas, Dakara disse:

0AD não é aoe, eu gosto muito desse recurso! você pode fazer isso com alguns civis ou romanos 

mas você pode usar-lo no mod ou talvez na opção se todos os jogadores quiserem experimentar

Edited by andremm486

I liked this territory system, so I was playing on an aquatic map and when I invaded the enemy’s island he would run to the forts, and as I couldn’t send siege weapons via ships and I could build on the enemy’s island to do the deer weapons they killed all mine troops and look i sent about 100 units then madei another 100 and they killed them all just running
  • Haha 1

I adjusted territory in Aye Pirates perhaps I could persuade you to play my mod and see how it goes? @andremm486

Its far from removed completely but in Pirates you get the forward expansion/firebase support option by  building docks and houses. 

As for whether or not you can "rush" your opponent with it....remains to be discovered! Join the crew!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, happyconcepts said:

I adjusted territory in Aye Pirates perhaps I could persuade you to play my mod and see how it goes? @andremm486

Its far from removed completely but in Pirates you get the forward expansion/firebase support option by  building docks and houses. 

As for whether or not you can "rush" your opponent with it....remains to be discovered! Join the crew!

Can be nice share some screenshots.