@go2die

May Gods
- fpre (8.75), MarcAurel (7.5), Lord_Commander (?), randomid (7.25)
French -  Dakara (?), esu(?), Metafondations(6.5), Dakeyras (7)
eae em:    Badosu(8), Stockfish(8.75), Borg(9.5) , Vicentesk(7.75) = 34
Goats                         ValihrAnt(10), Phyzic(9.25), Issh(7), Edwarf(8.75) = 34.5
Los Gringos:  chrstgtr(8.75), Rauls(9), SaidRdz(8.5), Ricsand(7.75) = 34
???                    Boudica(8), UnknownPlayer(8),  Havran(8.5), go2die(6.5) = 31

Edited by badosu
  • Sad 2

as my opinion

May Gods - fpre (8.75), MarcAurel (7), Lord_Commander (6), randomid (7.5)

French -  Dakara (7.5), esu(4,5), Metafondations(7.25), Dakeyras (7)

eae em -   Badosu(8,25), Stockfish(8.75), Borg(9.25) , Vicentesk(only see 1 game) 

Goats -  ValihrAnt(10), Phyzic(9.), Issh(7), Edwarf(8.5) 

Los Gringos - chrstgtr(8.5), Rauls(8.5), SaidRdz(7.5), Ricsand(7.5) 

No name Yet -  Boudica(9), UnknownPlayer(8),  Havran(8), go2die(6.5)

Edited by Dakara

@go2die, make this anonymous so others can feel comfortable to share their opinions unfiltered.

Edited by badosu

I think that @Dakara did an unexpectedly good rating job. If his rating is not copyrighted, I'd just say copy it and count it as mine. ;)

I first considered changing the rating of two or three players, but I realized that it's the stability of their play that matters. Some can grow really fast but won't fight great, some perform worse when rushed or with a less played civilizations, some play great but have little sense of the team, and others the opposite. I think that for example esu might become better pretty soon. He was a good teammate IIRC, only lacking some specific skills.

Edited by Boudica
  • Thanks 2

Wow, except for Dakara and randomid overrated, and said underrated, this list seems pretty good, was not expecting that.

Edited by badosu

i advice using discord for abuse screen sharing during no vision and using mic for team communication with tested sound for good communication and cam for direct view of person. eae

5 minutes ago, ffffffff said:

i advice using discord for abuse screen sharing during no vision and using mic for team communication with tested sound for good communication and cam for direct view of person. eae

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

Hello, 

can we have 2 team? if in team 2 we are 5 ?

if my team 1 play vs my team 2 i don't play in team 2 , u understand?

Ty

Edited by Dakara

20 minutes ago, esu said:

I don't like this graph .... why does it start at 5.5 ? :'(

pay for @go2die 's spreadsheet training. :znaika:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Based on the games I saw yesterday, I'd need to increase my rating of @Issh. I considered that initially and only decided not to because he likes to embrace nubness, but I doubt he will do that in the tournament. Just for the record, yesterday he could get double the pop of a player rated almost two points higher.

Now that the point difference among teams is increasing, it might be a good time to ask the lower ranked teams if they are OK to play like that. I think that @go2die has now put quite a lot of time into it. It might have little purpose if we do nothing with the data we got out of it. And since I'm a part of the lower ranked team, I personally vote for a rebalance.

2 hours ago, go2die said:

please vote for it!

I call a vote to replace the tournament organizer, since he is incompetent asf. Teams are bad, many players who wanted to play, did not find a team etc. I agree with Bou, we shold first collect all players and build teams later. Alltho my vote is just a formality, we can impeach him or, preferebly, forcefully remove him from this not his abilities matching office, ye?