I can't see how my comment could be interpreted as snarky, badosu. I understand that, with the rules as they were given, you just did was a good strategic decision. I just wanted to suggest that we better try to find a better system for making the teams first. I only used your team suggestion as an example of why it could be needed. There just aren't enough good players to make multiple teams with a similar strength. Your team has two players that are among the currently best in 1-vs.-1 games. Also when you look at the last league results, Unknown_Player is far from Tear 3 in team games at least. And you don't really compensate because your level isn't any lower.

• Thanks 1

To get back to the topic, our team suggestion of today was Boudica, chrstgtr, Havran, Rauls (alphabetical order). Not sure if all of the players really committed to this idea, but we'll see if anyone disagrees. The team name is yet something to be thought of.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea to make the balance better unless chrstgtr is sad that you want to replace him. Also I'm not sure how good Vincentesk is to be able to tell about the balance. What do you mean, Vincentesk, I played all the evening yesterday. :)

10 hours ago, Boudica said:

That doesn't sound like a bad idea to make the balance better unless chrstgtr is sad that you want to replace him. Also I'm not sure how good Vincentesk is to be able to tell about the balance. What do you mean, Vincentesk, I played all the evening yesterday. :)

Sorry @Boudica i confused u, i am the best noob u can have. lets play 1v1

• Like 1

Unfortunately, given the rule change we won't be able to keep @Unknown_Player on our team, unless he wants to be on roster.

I would like to see him playing in a strong team nevertheless as I feel a bit guilty of inviting him to ours and putting him in this situation now (having lost precious teammaking time).

Wait, the last information I got was that chrstgtr is gonna join the Spanish team. I haven't noticed anyone splitting Havran from me and I'd like us to be together. We sure could use one more good player though, so I'd like @Unknown_Player to join us if possible. Then we'd have one more slot, which might be taken by Vincentesk as suggested before. Anyway, I'm not sure if we still aren't too weak like that but we might be fine.

33 minutes ago, Boudica said:

Wait, the last information I got was that chrstgtr is gonna join the Spanish team. I haven't noticed anyone splitting Havran from me and I'd like us to be together. We sure could use one more good player though, so I'd like @Unknown_Player to join us if possible. Then we'd have one more slot, which might be taken by Vincentesk as suggested before. Anyway, I'm not sure if we still aren't too weak like that but we might be fine.

ok for me to be in your team. I would make clear which team i will be with.

Edited by Unknown_Player

1 hour ago, go2die said:

is there date and time when it is going to be played?  Just weekend is sunny day ... but if around evening I could potentially jump in some op team, tier 3 -- rating 

For now 19 CET, like the Sunday Pro games, but the time is flexible and can be changed by teams playing against each other if there is a better time for both