Sign Up Thread for the 0 AD TG Leaguetgtournamentrules.thumb.png.a41147cb40e77caa18be4460a97264d1.png

Current Tier List mostly by Phyzik, give suggestions in thread in General Discussion ( intrest in team tournament) or if you are certain add directly to list as comment:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b5XhFiMvEzd1SSQwG5_5n-tCeIoWMYEKEUkbAsMGIzA/edit?usp=sharing

Look for Teammates here: https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28144-0-ad-leauge-team-findint-thread/

Vote here for teambalance rules change

http://www.strawpoll.me/20185437

You may sign up as single player and we make balanced teams of all that signed up  that way

Also i would be intrested to know who does 0 AD Social media and could make a post to encourage players to participate and add notification to Lobby. ( If you know please contac that person or tell me who i can contact. Everyone encourage people to participate !

regsitered teams: May Gods - fpre, MarcAurel, Lord_Commander, randomid, nani

Dakara, esu, Metafondations, Dakeyras

eae em: Badosu, Stockfish, Borg , Vicentesk

ValihrAnt, Phyzic, Issh, Edwarf, aow

Los Gringos:  chrstgtr, Rauls, SaidRdz, Ricsand, Camelius

Boudica, UnknownPlayer,  Havran, go2die, Wendy

OPTeam: LeGendz, Rolandsc2, bubblebut,  SuperPosition, DoctorOrgans

Players that are (probably) in but have no  team yet: Boudica, Rauls,  Havran ? chrstgtr ?  Unknown Player, go2die, solooyo, jeromescherer, Itrelles, LeGendz

I suggest for balance: t1: @Boudica @Unknown_Player, @Havran@go2die ( as @Boudica suggested) And then have second team with @rauls @chrstgtr), @LeGenDz, @itrelles and @soloooy0.

more teams in the making

If you like you can upload a team logo

Edited by MarcusAureliu#s

What about average players ? i am clearly under t3, but there is a huge gap between T 4 and T 1-2-3
How is it possible to integrate low tier players in the event, as you want ppl to participate ?
What about some pool phases to allow low tier teams to play some games at least

Also is someone going to steam/comment finals game for livestream/youtube? if so, I'd really like a mod that can display current production ( units and upgrades, buildings if possible) for each players in spec mod, if you know one that make that

Edit : maybe i'm not posting in the right thread, but i don't know how to delete :/

Edited by esu
wrong thread

1 hour ago, esu said:

What about average players ? i am clearly under t3, but there is a huge gap between T 4 and T 1-2-3
How is it possible to integrate low tier players in the event, as you want ppl to participate ?
What about some pool phases to allow low tier teams to play some games at least

Also is someone going to steam/comment finals game for livestream/youtube? if so, I'd really like a mod that can display current production ( units and upgrades, buildings if possible) for each players in spec mod, if you know one that make that

Edit : maybe i'm not posting in the right thread, but i don't know how to delete :/

Hey, also lower tier players can participate there are just no limits on them, dont be shy ask for teammates :)

There are some players without tier that should be in tier 2, there are players in tier 2 that shouldn't be there.

I know for a fact that the other OP team is intentionally not abusing current tier system, but they or some other team could.

I left "eae em".

Edited by badosu

51 minutes ago, badosu said:

There are some players without tier that should be in tier 2, there are players in tier 2 that shouldn't be there.

I know for a fact that the other OP team is intentionally not abusing current tier system, but they or some other team could.

I left "eae em".

Yes,  pls suggest changes of tier list

I'm sorry, I haven't yet read what this thread is about, but if you are asking whether I'd like to join the tournament, then my answer is a confident yes.

Please someone take me in your team, thanks.

Edited by Boudica
  • Like 1

Actually, sorry for diverting from the rules now, but I am afraid we aren't getting far like this. How about just collecting the players interested in playing first, and later we can let an experienced balancer like PhyZic suggest good teams and discuss the balance.

I mean, when I see the "eae am" team signing up like that, what is even the point in trying to include some lower tier players in the game? It could be better to wait and see how many players of each tier we'll have. Otherwise I can barely imagine how we could put together more like one or two teams that will be able to compete.

It's like when we made the 2-vs.-2 league and ValihrAnt signed up with Feldfeld. The tier idea is an improvement for sure, but it's not really enough if you take a T1+++ together with two T2++ and one fake T3.

Tier granularity could help y, that was my motivation for point system.

Also, "eae em" can't be signed in with latest rule changes. I have a feeling even with original "eae em" we would not be the most op team (especially considering most of us are stronger individually than in teamgame), we made it as a response, wait and see.

That said, i think there are some op teams in the making... I think spanish team will come really strong and hopefully we could have a feld op team too. So 4 competitive teams in similar level does not sound bad to me with current rules.

For example, the way it is right now, you could have: Feld, Boudica, Havran (if he left bench) and another underrated t3 player, that would be really scary, even for original 'eae em'.

Edited by badosu

And did you respect the granularity while forming your team? Because then the granularity must really have been wrong. :)

Points could be a nice helper for the balancers when discussing the right teams. It might be a hard task to suggest well-balanced teams from a larger list of players, but it's for sure easier to do when we have the complete list of all available players. The tier rules can then be chosen so that we can let the greatest number of players join while keeping the balance good.

I agree that it would be easier to to discuss some rating points assigned to each of the players. The final team creation could actually be automated. We could make a script that suggests teams that will have the most similar total player rating. If the generated teams won't seem OK, we could discuss if someone's rating needs an adjustment. I'll offer to help with the other part if we get to agree on the whole plan.

9 minutes ago, Boudica said:

And did you respect the granularity while forming your team? Because then the granularity must really have been wrong. :)

Why the snarky comment tho, I was first invited to the team, and secondly it was under rules (not mine proposed). If me and Unkn are rated as tier 3 u can bet we will use it (especially when I feel there is a stronger opposing team regardless).

Edited by badosu