"Vrating" true rating judging system

vinme

From today on ill start this thread for helping out people who set up tournaments or for anyone else who needs accurate description of players ratings rating.

here are the rules:

to become a judge you must meet the following requirements:

must have an in game rating of over 1300

must be a consistent player who is aware of at least some of the players current skill.

1300+ players vote counts as 1

1500+vote counts as 2

1800+vote counts as 3

2000+ vote counts as 5 

if you wanna be a judge write "i want to be a judge" in the comments if your reply gets more sad replies than happy reacts you are not a judge if it has more happy reacts you are a judge. you need at least 1 happy react even id give that if i see it you cant give it to yourself.

to request a Vrating vote for yourself or anyone else these rules must be met:

the requested player must be at least 1300+ as most 1300+ players who are the judges cant be aware of any ones skill who is below 1300 as they don't play together often.

type in "i believe x players true rating is y" and give it  a thumbs up

wait for reactions to your comment.anyone can vote and anyone in need of this data can analyze it as they wish but Vrating will be only decided by the judges.

to vote if you agree with one of the statement react with "thumbs up"

do not react with thumbs up to more than one statement.

if you disagree with the statement make a reply stating "no x players true rating is z" and give it a thumbs up.

Please keep this thread clean of anything but what i have written you are allowed to write and if you want to post anything relating to this make a separate thread.

judges in game rating will be overruled if they get a superior or inferior Vrating

at least 10 points must be earned by a statement for it to be considered true.if 2 statements are evenly rated then that player will be rated x-y for example 1700-1800. 

if total reactions to a players rating amount to 10 then average of those statements and gets rounded down to the lower rating as 1400 is considered anyone between 1400-1499 average is calculated in relation to each statements thumbs up for example 6 thumbs up to 1500 and 4 thumb up to 1400 would be rounded down to 1400.

if the majority voted statement reaches 10 or more thumbs up then it is absolute and any other statement will be irrelevant.

judges cannot vote for their own ratings. ill try to keep up and list all the judges here(but if i miss some you can still see from their applications and reactions below) to become a judge 

judges:

Edited by vinme