Greek Shield Factory

There's a lot of overlap honestly. I'd say Mace, since Successor is like a subset of Macedonian in my mind (nobody jump on me for saying this please, lol). And you see the Macedonian 8 pointed star. In fact, I may remake the Mace civ emblem with the bottom one. :)

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone

3 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

There's a lot of overlap honestly. I'd say Mace, since Successor is like a subset of Macedonian in my mind (nobody jump on me for saying this please, lol). And you see the Macedonian 8 pointed star. In fact, I may remake the Mace civ emblem with the bottom one. :)

So you want a cleaner version whitout scratches and whitout alpha channel of the Right side? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

So you want a cleaner version whitout scratches and whitout alpha channel of the Right side? 

If you take away the larger scratches, I think the tiny scratches will look fine. Keep the alpha channel so I can play around with what color could go there. I can then present to you guys an updated Macedonian emblem. :) 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

The headband should be more like the original. It's a diadem, worn by kings and paupers alike, though on coins indicated royalty.

Do you have a more detailed reference? May help to have the idea how it should be, for first test this is how it ended looking:

Spoiler

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Straighter, at an angle. Not curved. The curved makes it look feminine, like Aphrodite. 

5 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

Do you have a more detailed reference? May help to have the idea how it should be, for first test this is how it ended looking:

Reveal hidden contents

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Just now, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Straighter, at an angle. Not curved. The curved makes it look feminine, like Aphrodite. 

Example:

Antiochus_III_197_BC.JPG?1589650644813

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...