===[TASK]=== Gaul Wonder

AgamemnonPhlemnon

2 minutes ago, Stan` said:

After the template is finished I think it's good to go

screenshot0055.png

Template?

This is the new Gaulish wonder? It looks nice. One minor thing, I think it would look aesthetically more pleasing if the roofs of the houses inside would be a bit higher than the outer walls (though not as high as the roof above the gate platform).

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Nescio said:

This is the new Gaulish wonder? It looks nice. One minor thing, I think it would look aesthetically more pleasing if the roofs of the houses inside would be a bit higher than the outer walls (though not as high as the roof above the gate platform).

They are?

screenshot0056.png

16 hours ago, Nescio said:

Iberian wonder for comparison:

iber_wonder.png.7e1b10e481eb153405474599c71bb6c1.png

Also note that the roofs start on top of the outer walls (which makes sense, otherwise rain could get between the wall and the roofs), not on the inside (as in your Gaulish wonder).

• Like 1

It's based on the sanctuary at Corent, right? Apparently it had two rows of wooden columns (see image here ; there's more useful information on that site). Also, the sacrificial animals kept in the enclosure were sheep, not goats; and don't put a box of vegetables with them. Furthermore, the sanctuary contained numerous ritually “sacrificied” terra cotta amphorae.

I apologize for being demanding. However, it's much easier to get things improved beforehand than it is to get things fixed once they're committed.

PS The plaster on the outside is damaged; intentional?

• Like 1