WIP- Mycenean city

I am creating a city and a late bronze age setting for 0ad. For the mycenean I used the persian because their building are really similar to greek bronze age, If some one want to play true mycenean have to don't use cavalry exept chariots and don't use Helepant, and here you ave a Mycenean faction, after that there are Doric Greek (brit) that use also bronze helm and chariot, and also there are the sea people (iberian). When the map will be finished I upload it here!

mYCENEA3.PNG

• Like 5

3 hours ago, MardukAmmon said:

Sorry but I can't use modding stuf in atlas, how can I do? And also how can i play with mycenean in 0ad with the mod? I find only archaic greek, egypt, assyrian and jewish state

As the mycenean were not finalized they are only actors, so you can use it only to beautify the map at that moment. 

5 hours ago, MardukAmmon said:

Sorry but I can't use modding stuf in atlas, how can I do? And also how can i play with mycenean in 0ad with the mod? I find only archaic greek, egypt, assyrian and jewish state

I made a small mod in which enabling it together with Aristeia allows you to play with Mycenaeans.

mycenaeans_basic_mod.rar

Edited by Lopess
Falha ao compartilha o mod
  • Like 1

Okay then you need to go to

C:\Users\{yourname}\Documents\My Games\0ad\mods

Create a folder like so

C:\Users\{yourname}\Documents\My Games\0ad\mods\mycenaeans_basic_mod

Put the mod file in it

C:\Users\{yourname}\Documents\My Games\0ad\mods\mycenaeans_basic_mod\mycenaeans_basic_mod.pyromod

Rename the mod file

C:\Users\{yourname}\Documents\My Games\0ad\mods\mycenaeans_basic_mod\mycenaeans_basic_mod.zip

Add this .JSON file next to it

mod.json

Like so

C:\Users\{yourname}\Documents\My Games\0ad\mods\mycenaeans_basic_mod\mod.json

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MardukAmmon said:

I donwnload and i created it C:\Users\lenovo-pc\Documents\My Games\0ad\mods\mycenaeans_basic_mod and in the folder i put the zip and the file that you sed me, i try to open the mod in 0ad but i can't find the faction, and also in the sandbox

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1