Sign in to follow this  
vinme

how do i watch downloaded replays?

i "extract file to" d it to replays>0.0023 or something where the list of replays was.cant find it in game.

1. find replays location simply go to replays in 0ad 

2. when u put replay into this folder (separate directory) reload cache

3. make sure you have no filter set.. should work well

4. (check also in config file commands.txt  of that replays enabled modules if there is some module you dont have can be also filtered so remove them and keep only  public example bellow"

"mods":[["public","0.0.23"],["ffm_visibity","0.1.2"],["fgod23-exp","1.6.23"],["autociv_0.16.1","0.16.1"],["balanced-maps","0.0.16"]]

hFOyD6J.jpeg

Edited by go2die
  • Thanks 1

@go2die sums it well. I'd like to add that the commands.txt file can't be named differently, and it needs to be placed inside a subdirectory, whose name, on the other hand, doesn't matter. Sub-subdirectories don't seem to be supported.

That being said, the fourth point is the most common reason why a replay isn't visible to me. The fixed mods part in the commands.txt file would look like:

"mods":[["public","0.0.23"]]

Edit: Actually, be careful if you have extra mods enabled by default. This form will only work if you only have the public mod (i.e. the default one) enabled while listing the replays. Switching the Filter compatible replays checkbox visible on the screenshot could help you see if there are problems with this.

Edited by Boudica

im gonna pretend that i understand anything about what u guys just wrote..for now and trust in myself my capacity and my power in the near not so distant future of tomorrow when i wont be sleep deprived and brainfried.

Don't neglect sleep to watch replays. The health benefits of a good sleep schedule might be greater than people like to admit.

• Like 1