0 A.D. ''Primus Pilus'' Tournament (I) (32/32) Players

Stockfish

@Stockfish Here you've uploaded an old version of the balanced-maps mod, which doesn't even contain the map ''Cross''. Also detailing on what settings (Population size, starting resources etc.) the maps should be played would be very helpful in avoiding confusion.

In picks and bans, player "A" is the most ranked, and player "B" is the less ranked. (no need to use the civs in you named them) (bans affects BOTH players)

It would be very helpful to mention that you allow both players to also pick the same civs. Additionally including how the drafting and banning is done below this line will make it much easier for players to know how the drafting is done, as otherwise it can be easily unnoticed in the poster.

JUNGLE AND SAVANNAH BIOMES ARE REMOVED FROM THE TOURNAMENT.

I understand removing jungle but why savanna?

THE RESULTS MUST BE SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT IN A FORUM PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH THE REPLAYS.

I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE 0 A.D. INFLUENCERS THAT WILL MAKE VIDEOS TO THE COMMUNITY. THANK YOU =DDD

So you will upload all the replays to the first post?

3 hours ago, ValihrAnt said:

@Stockfish Here you've uploaded an old version of the balanced-maps mod, which doesn't even contain the map ''Cross''. Also detailing on what settings (Population size, starting resources etc.) the maps should be played would be very helpful in avoiding confusion.

It would be very helpful to mention that you allow both players to also pick the same civs. Additionally including how the drafting and banning is done below this line will make it much easier for players to know how the drafting is done, as otherwise it can be easily unnoticed in the poster.

I understand removing jungle but why savanna?

So you will upload all the replays to the first post?

1) Solved, ValihrAnt, in the post it says 300 pop, and i think it is obvious that 300 res too.

2) Solved. But as i didn't say anything about that, i thought it was obvious that you can pick a picked civ.

3) Yes.

Greetings

12 minutes ago, Stockfish said:

1) Solved, ValihrAnt, in the post it says 300 pop, and i think it is obvious that 300 res too.

It might be obvious to you or me, but some others could be unsure what to pick. It's better to mention these things instead of assuming that everyone will just know what settings are correct.

14 minutes ago, Stockfish said:

2) Solved. But as i didn't say anything about that, i thought it was obvious that you can pick a picked civ.

The norm in drafting is that an already taken civ can't be taken by the other player. This deviates from that so, again, I think it should be made more clear.

40 minutes ago, Feldfeld said:

What are we even supposed to pick as biome ? And why would Jungle (or Savannah) be a problem ? The game won't be laggy with just 2 players and small/medium size and i suppose with the balanced map pack tigers are not going to be a problem ?

No, you aren't suposed to pick a biome, you just must go random, and if it goes savanna or jungle, you should re. If you want to play and both players are nice with that, then all yours.

Greetings

Schweinepriester (2) vs Rockss (0)

Banned: 

Ptolemeis & Maury

Match 1 - map mainland small

Rocks - Gauls  vs Schweinepriester - Gauls - winner Schweinepriester

Match 2 - map wrench small 

Rocks - Sparta  vs Schweinepriester Rome - winner Schweinepriester

Schweinepriester_Rockss.zip

Edited by notmeagain

4 minutes ago, go2die said:
7 minutes ago, go2die said:

Omiris banned Ptolemies
go2die banned Romans

Match 1 - map cross medium - duration: 22:11

Omiris - Gauls  vs go2die Briton - winner go2die

Match 2 - map wrench small - duration 35:39

Omiris - Britonss  vs go2die Kushites- winner go2die

There will be match 3 tomorrow even not needed

Omiris_go2die.tar.gz 242.31 kB · 0 downloads Omiris_go2die.zip 214.16 kB · 0 downloads

Thx, i copied your font style, hope you dont mind :p

Greetings schweinepriester

-.- 

You have until friday to play the match, don't be nub and play

3 hours ago, ffm2 said:

If both players don't meet in the 3 days, how does one win by default? I think there should be a rule "If both player's didn't meet during the 3 days, the player showing up on day 3 19:00 UTC will declared winner by default"

They have one day more, let's see if they play =D

1 hour ago, go2die said:

From login log to extract how many time player1 and player2 were available within given period. If it is clear that one player were there and other just really not he is winner. In case both were available multiple times in different time-zones we should cancel theirs participation or just got one winner decided randomly [decide by me] (and for next tournament timezone of player has to be added!)

yes,you're right go2die =D

9 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

:bouncing:  ..  fishie are u scared ?        :trout::banana::trout:

@user1 can unban me for some days and extend that much my ban period

if he unbans you, i have no problem in you to play, but you must understand, you can't play an event by IP

11 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

:bouncing:  ..  fishie are u scared ?        :trout::banana::trout:

@user1 can unban me for some days and extend that much my ban period

anyway, scared? you need 7 reincarnations just to take an Stockfish's barrack. You're ultra nub jc

Edited by Stockfish