blue GUI

Panther

11 hours ago, Stan` said:

You could add this on mod.io :)

I will as soon I figure out how to avoid a crash when I try packing it into .pyromod.

Spoiler

Much to our regret we must report the program has encountered an error.

Please let us know at http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ and attach the crashlog.txt and crashlog.dmp files.
You may find paths to these files at https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths

Details: unhandled exception (Access violation reading 0x00000000)

Call stack:

(error while dumping stack: No stack frames found)
errno = 0 (No error reported here)
OS error = 0 (no error code was set)

Strangely I managed to create it once but it was empty, any suggestions? :unsure:

1 hour ago, Stan` said:

How did you proceed?

I followed these steps without using your package_mod.

Is it possible that I just didn't wait long enough the one time it created a folder?

binaries/system/pyrogenesis -mod=bluegui -archivebuild="binaries/data/mods/bluegui" -archivebuild-output="bluegui.pyromod" -archivebuild-compress
Edited by Panther

7 hours ago, Panther said:

The process itself is working now (after I started Powershell as admin) but the game doesn't detect the .pyromod nor .zip. 

I'll just give up for now. :wacko:

Where did you put them? Pyromod needs to be double clicked on and zip needs to be put in a folder with the same name in the mods folder and its mod.json must be put next to it.

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2020 at 9:43 AM, Stan` said:

Where did you put them? Pyromod needs to be double clicked on and zip needs to be put in a folder with the same name in the mods folder and its mod.json must be put next to it.
Also you need package mod. The only case where you do not need it is if you only touch XML or JS files.

Thanks; it's working now! (y)

• Like 1