stop randomly banning me

If you know someone to have multiple accounts, report him.

Rule is clear and applies to everyone: Only create one account per person on the service unless authorized by Wildfire Games

From searching history on forum, unauthorized accounts have been deleted and users were asked to use their first account after ban expired.

One is not allowed to create new account just because the current one is banned. If it was allowed ban is useless.

I do not think, that given ban is permanent, but every break of rules prolongs current ban.

Keep in mind there exists bot that will ban anyone using bad language in chat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn't try to make it sound as if the rules are unclear or not enforced uniformly. Could you give any specific examples of people creating another account to bypass a ban? I don't know about any case when this was tolerated. Also any smurf accounts I've known of have eventually been deleted. There can be some exceptions for bot, developer or moderator accounts, but we aren't talking about those, are we?

54 minutes ago, go2die said:

I don't know nothing better, but if you know better kindly just reveal it... but as you said "you dont decide it at all" then you are just  speculant.. are you better then me or others? .-)

You don't seem to understand the concept of a discussion. There is a big difference between a discussion and telling people what to do. If you wanted to turn the latter into the former, you'd usually need to use a suggesting tone instead of an ordering one and then add some good reasoning. As a side note, please don't quote what I didn't write.

1 hour ago, go2die said:

ok not making it complicated.. my voice was only like this: keep peace, give him very last change and let see. it will not make more harm then endlessly disscuss. as it seems there is no single side of oppinion. If he gets many tries, well maybe full context is not udnerstood yet...

I don't think that the absence of a single side of opinion is by itself a good reason to react in a specific way. I am not even sure that (and you don't say why) choosing that option should cause less harm than continuing this discussion. All I can take out of it is that you have already decided about your preferred outcome without trying to find any support for it.

1 hour ago, go2die said:

So can I apply for lobby moderator and access banner? Please! Why not? I could easily pass... I guess

I think that a moderator really needs to be able to understand the lobby rules and apply them correctly when deciding about their actions. So far you've only shown an ability to jump to conclusions based on your emotions while also insulting others in the process.

44 minutes ago, go2die said:

Boudica: maybe you get fooled by my emotion which might not be emotion at all ;-) let it be. closing my voice here.

I prefer not to continue the discussion using the same style because it only diluted the whole topic. I wanted to give you a chance to change my opinion but for that I'd need my follow-up questions answered. If this should be a poll about the ban then you participated with your vote. I just expected more out of it.

2 hours ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

like it would be if I give you 20€ .

The fact itself that you don't know escrow services exist suggests that I was right.

So there is no more need for me to quote a price for fixing your signature to say what you intended it to say. We've established that you aren't paying.

This thread is receiving too much attention.
Having followers on Instagram doesn't provide you the unique treatment you are expecting; and the fact that you are sarcastically trying to buy yourself out of the punishment is pure disrespect.

IMO. You deserve another month or two.

• Stan` locked this topic