I am old, but not quite old

I was a kid when Mount and Blade, 0 AD, and Roma Victor were in development. I don't even know how in 2008 (was it 2008?) I heard about this game at the time. I think it was from mount and blade, someone in the forums shared it. It is nice to come back some 12 years later (i'm 30 now) to see it's still in development.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, blinkakawize1 said:

I was a kid when Mount and Blade, 0 AD, and Roma Victor were in development. I don't even know how in 2008 (was it 2008?) I heard about this game at the time. I think it was from mount and blade, someone in the forums shared it. It is nice to come back some 12 years later (i'm 30 now) to see it's still in development.

Welcome to the forums. Yeah  development will not stop anytime soon as seen here https://trac.wildfiregames.com/timeline  and (a bit outdated next release  https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Alpha24).   

1 hour ago, blinkakawize1 said:

Welcome back!

I can confidently assure you that you are not old in this community...

Our fanbase on facebook counts nearly 12.000 people, and out of this group, exactly 50% of the people are between 25 and 34 years old... 16% is between 35 and 44 years old. 6% between 45 and 54 years old. 2% between 55 and 64 years old and 2% is 65+. Only 19% are between 18 and 25. Less than 1% are minors less than 18 years old! 

We literally have more than 3 times as many seniors as we do minors in this community :) 

• Like 3