Overhaul Mod for 0 A.D. - Project Amindale

DeadTom

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 2:24 PM, Stan` said:

@DeadTom What is it exactly that you are missing in our engine for your game to work?

Oh, woah, I'm sorry! I never got a notification for this message! Not that anything is missing, I figured I wanted to create something that was more of a grand strategy type game rather than your typical RTS, something more along the lines of Rise of Nations or Stellaris

4 hours ago, DeadTom said:

Oh, woah, I'm sorry! I never got a notification for this message! Not that anything is missing, I figured I wanted to create something that was more of a grand strategy type game rather than your typical RTS, something more along the lines of Rise of Nations or Stellaris

But we planned have a Grand Strategy mode campaign.

2 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

But we planned have a Grand Strategy mode campaign.

Ooh interesting, I was unaware that there were any plans to add a grand strategy mode, I had my own ideas I wasn't sure how to execute and I've always wanted to make my own thing so I figured I may as well use this as a something I can make, it is my first time really attempting something like this, I tried in the past but I never had any real goal in mind, this time though I definitely know what I want this time and I've been putting a team together. Once I have actual things to show and stuff like that I'll be sure to drop links if you guys are interested in following along! I do still love 0 A.D. but my desire to realize my ideas and ambitions for this project became a lot more than an overhaul I feel like. Hmm, I'm not sure if that makes sense but I hope it does!!

1 hour ago, asterix said:

this mod tries to implement something similar https://github.com/0ADMods/stella_artis

Thats pretty neat! I'll have to check it out at some point!

56 minutes ago, av93 said:

I think it's better to say that devs have talked about it, but IRC there's been no much work on it.

Its only a trivial fact. Is planned.

the response to be given to a consumer of a service in marketing should always be positive in accordance with his  interests.

Sorry, I misspoke in my earlier post I want the game to be, scale-wise, like Stellaris or Rise of Nations, not set in space like Stellaris or really venture into the modern era at all. Its still a low-fantasy medieval setting.