New Animation Tool for creating animations for custom models.

Ceniros

7 hours ago, Ceniros said:

As for the bones themselves, can they sort of be separated but still connected like a black line connecting the two bones.

You mean parented but not connected ? Keeping offset. Yes they can, keep in mind what @Stan` mentioned about names. IE if my unit armature has Foot_R and your armature has Foot_R only one of them will work. However they can have a prefix such as Unit_Foot_R and Bear_Foot_R will work together. 

Also mesh needs to have every vertex weight or group event if it's influence it's 0, or the mesh wouldn't recognize in-game the armature bone.

3 hours ago, Alexandermb said:

You mean parented but not connected ? Keeping offset. Yes they can, keep in mind what @Stan` mentioned about names. IE if my unit armature has Foot_R and your armature has Foot_R only one of them will work. However they can have a prefix such as Unit_Foot_R and Bear_Foot_R will work together. 

Also mesh needs to have every vertex weight or group event if it's influence it's 0, or the mesh wouldn't recognize in-game the armature bone.

How do I prevent that from happening. im using 2.81 which is the current version of blender.