How'd You Find Wfg?

I believe I was trying to look up any info on The Last Alliance (in LOTR) when I found the link to WFG's TLA. Either that or I was broswing the AOKHeaven Fourms looking for LOTR Mods when I found my way over here. So does anyone here old or new have a better memory than I and remembers how they stumbled here?

I found out when the team was founded, I was already known to some of the members then. When RAW was being developed I contacted Wijit for some help with a chariot mod I was making, not sure if he can remember it B) He extracted the slps from AoE for me, I did the modding. It was pretty crappy, I seem to recall. :)

• 2 years later...

AoK -> AoM -> Google -> AoMH -> Community Forums thingies -> TLA -> WFG -> Lurker -> Register -> Post a bunch -> Fun -> Apply -> 0 A.D. staff -> More Fun

Short version: I saw a link about TLA in AoMH, lurked for a bit, registered, and... here I am now. :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

A few years ago I was browsing the AoKH forums and came across an old modpack project called 0ad. I couldnt find any information about whether or not it was completed, so I tried some websites- first under Wildfire Studios (the original name for WFG), then Wildfire Games. So imagine my surprise to discover that 0ad was a full, freeware game.

Edited by Caesar

• 3 weeks later...

Well

I actually searched for a middle earth mod for empire earth, or was it empires? Dont really remember, i was searching for a mod, and someone recommended that i'd pay a visit to TLA. So i did, found its forum, and registered. And added the forums to favourites ...

I cant really recall.... have you guys changed forums a couple of times? It has not always been like this have it ? :)

• 2 weeks later...