singular units

soloooy0

I've always wondered why the British long-sword champion has the same stats as the rest of the swordsman champions
it would have to have less armor, for not using shield, greater damage, adding damage by crushing or bonus against cavalry
horse carriages and bonus
It would have to have some important bonus the car of hairs in front of the mounted cavalry (total war)
shooting in motion, shooting in 360º, assuming that the melee attack and the load is a great complexity to create
(In some mod I have seen that the murian champions can pass from melee to distance by a price in resources, it is not a bad idea)
Finally, the spy, I would like it to work to find the last 5 or 10 of an enemy and not be looking around the map for a long time
Happy New Year to all
siege machines
the technique of doing massive catapults and ballista is profitable, the damage and cadence I like of this version, but not to do that tactic so lightly it would be good to put damage artillery friend

Edited by soloooy0
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 11:50 PM, soloooy0 said:

I've always wondered why the British long-sword champion has the same stats as the rest of the swordsman champions

Actually, all the champions have the same stats. Nothing is balanced in this regard. This is something for the upcoming versions.

And anyway, the Celtic two-handed swordsman will be removed because of lack of evidences. Over the thousands of swords found from this period, none are suggesting a two-handed use.

• Like 3