What is planned about mission style campaigns?

Lion.Kanzen

I have some ideas for Learning campaign 

Ptolemaic Egypt before Ptolemies.

The rebellion of natives from Egypt against Persian rule, similar to William Wallace concept in AoE 2 mixed with Egyptian campaign from aoe.

You start with Pre Greek Egyptians.

The Second Campaign is Persian first unite the Persian and Medes or Medians, then they take down Babylonians.

Then Athenian campaign followed to Spartan campaign...

• 5 months later...

Following your timeline:

(Assuming you covered Peloponnesian Wars and Invasion of Greece on Athens, Sparta campaigns)
- Macedonian hegemony and conquest of egypt, persia, india (Includes Mace, Pre-hellenic egypt, Pre-Maury India)
- Post alexandrian factions fighting against themselves (Includes Ptol, Seleucids and Mace as other successor states)
- Punic and Macedon wars (Includes Athens/Sparta, Rome, Carthage, Mace)
- Gallic wars and invasion of briton (Includes Iberians, Rome, Gauls, Brits)

I am not too acquainted with Kushite and Mauryan history, would be nice to find more places to include Iberians too. Punic wars could also be split to give Carthaginians more exposure, I don't know of other big events with them.

Edited by badosu

• Persian campaign tutorial Conquest of Cambyses and Rebelion in Egypt.
  • Carthaginian Campaign (Syracusa saga , First Punic War , Second Punic War (Hannibal at the gates))
  • Athens Campaign  (Persian saga and Peloponnesian saga).
  • Spartan Campaign same as Athens
  • Alexander Campaign 
  • Antigonid campaign
  • Egypt campaign (before successors , under Alexander and under Lagid dynasty)
  • Seleucid campaign (Succesors saga Parthian , Mauryans, Bactrian and Roman sagas.)
  • Gallic campaign (Celtic expansion, Itallic wars, Galatians, Teuton Saga , Roman saga)
  • Britons campaign (Caesar Invasions, Roman second invasion , Boudica)
  • Iberians campaign (punic saga, roman saga , Sertorius saga)
  • Maurya campaign (Rise, Alexander, Independence , Seleucid Saga)
  • Kushites (Rise, Egypt saga, Persian scenario, Ptolamaic Saga and Roman Saga)
  • Republican (Rise, Itallic Wars, Greek Wars, Cathage saga 1 Carthage 2 , Macedon and Illiryan sagas , .....Rome is more long Campaing)

10 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Kushites (Rise, Egypt saga, Persian scenario, Ptolamaic Saga and Roman Saga)

I feel I need to learn more about kushites, these campaigns seem like good educational material too! And finally some that is actually fun!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...