How can expand the text size?

Samekkan

Hello, my English is not good so I help with a translator, sorry for any mistake.

How can I enlarge the text size of the game?

The game runs in full-hd and when trying to follow the guide, the text is too small and I have to get very close to the monitor in order to read it.
As you will understand, this is uncomfortable and it tires your eyes too much. I have not seen any option that allows me to expand the text or reduce the resolution of the game.

Greetings.

Hola, mi ingles no es bueno por lo que me ayudo con un traductor, disculpen cualquier error.

¿Como puedo ampliar el tamaño del texto del juego?

El juego se ejecuta en full-hd y al intentar seguir la guía, el texto es demasiado chico y debo acercarme mucho al monitor para poder leerlo.
Como comprenderán, esto es incomodo y cansa demasiado la vista. No he visto opción alguna que me permita ampliar el texto o reducir la resolucion del juego.

Saludos.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Samekkan said:

Hello, my English is not good so I help with a translator, sorry for any mistake.

How can I enlarge the text size of the game?

The game runs in full-hd and when trying to follow the guide, the text is too small and I have to get very close to the monitor in order to read it.
As you will understand, this is uncomfortable and it tires your eyes too much. I have not seen any option that allows me to expand the text or reduce the resolution of the game.

Greetings.

Hola, mi ingles no es bueno por lo que me ayudo con un traductor, disculpen cualquier error.

¿Como puedo ampliar el tamaño del texto del juego?

El juego se ejecuta en full-hd y al intentar seguir la guía, el texto es demasiado chico y debo acercarme mucho al monitor para poder leerlo.
Como comprenderán, esto es incomodo y cansa demasiado la vista. No he visto opción alguna que me permita ampliar el texto o reducir la resolucion del juego.

Saludos.

Yo hablo español.

Genial, siempre es bueno conocer en una comunidad a otra persona que hable el mismo idioma, facilita mucho las cosas. Un saludo a tí y al resto de la comunidad.

Great, it's always good to meet another person who speaks the same language in a community, makes things a lot easier. Greetings to you and the rest of the community.

• Like 1