Disabled 0 AD in mods menu and can't turn it back on

JetBalrog

As in the title, I thought there wouldn't be any real harm in it - worst that would happen is the game would crash or something and I could just reinstall the game, but I cannot get the game to reload, even after seemingly purging all the files from my PC, restarting, reinstalling, relaunching, then I still get an error where the game itself won't load. I've tried searching for a solution but I don't know maybe my google-fu is just really rusty nowadays :/ Anyone know how I can fix this? Maybe I just can't find whatever specific file has the settings for what mods to load so it can actually load the game itself again.

The attached image is what the screen shows - though the text scrolls a million miles an hour.

loading error.png

Can I assume your on Windows 10 if so you more than likely did not purge all the files the executable pyrogenesis.exe it's in a hidden folder under AppData that folder is hidden by default by M$ which most power users un hide when they set up a new machine check our wiki for the exact path https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths what you should have done is to relaunch the game used the main menu to get to the Mod screen and enable the public mod which is the data for game engine to use.You might try to run the uninstall routine before you reinstall.

Enjoy the Choice :)