Strange landing on the island and unable to attack.

gameboy

@Stan`, @wraitii @Angen Today, I tested the latest svn23273, and found an AI problem: when the warship carrying my army landed on the island where it was located, when they stepped off the ship and attacked the enemy's dock, they stood in place and rotated left and right. When the enemy army came to attack them from behind, they still didn't fight back, and they still rotated left and right in place.

My map name is Corsica and Sardinia (4)

12.png

commands.txt savegame-0006.0adsave

• Thanks 3

@Angen  Today, I tested your patch again. When the ship is near the coast, the warning appears:  

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra: Rush 1 has an inaccessible target with indices 24 1 from structures/cart_super_dock

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra: Rush 2 has an inaccessible target with indices 24 1 from structures/cart_super_dock

WARNING: PlayerID 4 | Petra: Attack 0 has an inaccessible target with indices 24 1 from structures/cart_super_dock

WARNING: PlayerID 4 | Petra: Attack 1 has an inaccessible target with indices 24 1 from structures/cart_super_dock

1 minute ago, gameboy said:

@Angen  Today, I tested your patch again. When the ship is near the coast, the warning appears:  

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra: Rush 1 has an inaccessible target with indices 24 1 from structures/cart_super_dock

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra: Rush 2 has an inaccessible target with indices 24 1 from structures/cart_super_dock

WARNING: PlayerID 4 | Petra: Attack 0 has an inaccessible target with indices 24 1 from structures/cart_super_dock

WARNING: PlayerID 4 | Petra: Attack 1 has an inaccessible target with indices 24 1 from structures/cart_super_dock

Replay?

hi, gameboy

i could not reproduce that last error. 

If you get it again, please post the replay of the match. it would be better if it would be whole match without saving.

Error itself looks not related to the changes done in the code, so thank you for testing i will test some other things and then i ll upload it.

Have a nice day :)

• Like 2

@Angen I just got these warnings, and I had this warning in the game before I saved it. I tested it again. This is really an AI problem.

Here's how it works: when a ship is on the shore, you board a group of soldiers in the distance, or you dock a ship built by a shipyard and wait for the soldiers. Another way to do this is to ask ships to dock near enemy shores.

Merry Christmas.

Edited by gameboy