Sign in to follow this  
gator303

Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (Discussion)

trueeee that! Shoot the rules is like a reading a bible, and I promise you EVERYONE has broken them. If everyone got reported no one would be playing this. If quitting isn't the same as resigning, welp that needs to be fixed ASAP. Cause and it should mess with the players ranks. I promise you I will quit some time for who knows what. If I would get reported HA. 

• Sad 1

While this is not fixed, the proposed rules must be respected, and amenable to punishable.

As far as I know, the lobby is not a lawless land where anyone can do what they want.

I really don't see what's the misunderstanding, just resign in a rated game and you won't break the rules. This rule is literally written in the lobby, it's not like it is hidden or something. If it isn't a rated game then of course he didn't violate the TOS then.

Edited by Rolf Dew
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rolf Dew said:

I really don't see what's the misunderstanding, just resign in a rated game and you won't break the rules. This rule is literally written in the lobby, it's not like it is hidden or something. If it isn't a rated game then of course he didn't violate the TOS then.

I doubt he is misundertsnding the things. He perfectly know what he is saying and doing,

• Like 2

There is a huge difference between leaving the game as soon as the player "breaks the rules" of your game / waiting until the end of the game to see if you can win, and quit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, borg- said:

There is a huge difference between leaving the game as soon as the player "breaks the rules" of your game / waiting until the end of the game to see if you can win, and quit.

Learn from  borg- have more wise than me. I can be wrong but him is more accurated than me in this matter.

Ty bro.

If you really want action on this post the evidence that it happened find where on your computer the replays are stored then post the relevant replay here.

Enjoy the Choice :)  

• Like 1

Mativen1983 has been popping up in 'cheater' threads since 2018, see:

- 2019-04-13 (your comment)
2019-04-07 [original link] ✔️
2019-02-20 
    ↳ 2019-02-20 
    ↳ 2019-03-19 [separate post]
2019-03-18   
- 2018-12-02
    ↳ 2018-12-04
2018-09-10  ✔️
- 2018-05-01 ✔️

✖ = no replay given, ✔️ = acknowledged by mod, = no mod acknowledgment (people mostly aren't tagging)

I posted this on May 1st. The reports were all investigated, luckily, but he's still at large it seems :p

People like him are one of the reasons I don't play anymore, I can fight hard to get a good rank and see the same people cheat time after time with no consequences. I appreciate the awesome mods but they aren't going to ban him, @ryuga. As someone who's reported a lot in the past, I think currently it's better to just not report and move on, honestly.

EDIT: maybe I was too pessimistic, I'm going to make a separate post about Mativen though

Edited by __najimakimoda
  • Like 1

He was banned for making a second account. Still eludes his 100+ cheat I guess. When he's losing he likes to hide his women around the edge of the map.

Just now, DarcReaver said:

How about moderators start doing their deeds and clean the forums? So much spam and useless replay topics that do not belong in the forums they were posted in.

Well there are two kind of moderators, the forum moderators (which are the team members with one or two exceptions) and the lobby moderators. This thread is for the latter.

For the forums I'm afraid I can't be here 24/7 and that's time I'd rather spend doing something more useful.

If people do want to help us flagging posts and or thread does help as we get emails for those.

2 minutes ago, Stan` said:

Well there are two kind of moderators, the forum moderators (which are the team members with one or two exceptions) and the lobby moderators. This thread is for the latter.

For the forums I'm afraid I can't be here 24/7 and that's time I'd rather spend doing something more useful.

If people do want to help us flagging posts and or thread does help as we get emails for those.

Wasn't talking to you specifically, but in general someone should feel at least somewhat responsible for fixing the current mess. Sure there are other, more prestigious task, but If one of you doesn't clean up it'll get even worse.

Edited by DarcReaver
  • Like 1

@Sepelin I wouldn't bother reporting someone for leaving a ranked game. This always happens in every single game similar to this one and this game is no different. If anything your rank shouldn't be moved but the player that  left should be. No need to report. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, ethanray94 said:

@Sepelin I wouldn't bother reporting someone for leaving a ranked game. This always happens in every single game similar to this one and this game is no different. If anything your rank shouldn't be moved but the player that  left should be. No need to report. 

Other people behaving badly elsewhere is not an excuse for allowing people to behave badly here. If you want to argue for a change of rules, feel free to do so in its own thread, but as long as the rules are the way they are please don't derail these threads-

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ethanray94 said:

@feneur it doesn't even mean someone may be acting "badly" maybe they had a real life emergency. It happens, no need to punish them.  

It takes the same amount of time to press the resign button as the exit button, so if you are actively pressing a button to exit the game I don't really see that as an argument. Also, if you really have an emergency, why would you care about a few points in your ranking in a game?

• Like 1