Star Wars mod

Barbarossa41

1 hour ago, Barbarossa41 said:

Hi everyone, I had an idea for a Star Wars mod and wanted to see how much interest people would have in this.

I was thinking we could have a "Space" terrain instead of ocean for naval combat (e.g. Imperial Star Destroyers can only go in space)

If that happens, i'll recommend you to look/use as reference this two jewels:

Spoiler

Resultado de imagen para star wars battleground 2Resultado de imagen para star wars empire at war

And its actually quite simple because being most of the factions "Robots" this means every texture is a metal wich are easier to do.

If that happens also, i'll recommend starting by two factions first, either its empire or Droids.

• Like 2

@Lion.Kanzen I need quite some help. Currently I was working on the interface and the music, but I need building sizes so I can create placeholders. The idea is to create all the templates with all the stats and then replace placeholders one by one. So the game will be playable before it gets pretty.

I need someone to write the templates, to find three civs names, (I believe terran needs to be renamed to something else, maybe humans?) I need three emblems, (I'm currently working on the logo)

https://github.com/0ADMods/stella_artis