svn revision of the current 0ad release?

Hi,

I would like to compile the current release from svn repository and play multiplayer game with it. What is the svn revision number of the current release used by the players?

When there is a new release and players must update their 0ad version, how do I get the new svn revision number?

eae

6 minutes ago, eae said:

I had never found these pages before. We are currently playing Alpha 23 with the Re-release of 23rd 2018,  and its revision number is indicated. :) Thank you Stan.

eae

No problem. If I may ask, why do you need to compile the game ? 

One day, there were fewer and fewer players in my main lobby, because most players installed the latest release of that time. I was urged by some organisers to install the new release. I explained that the binaries of the new release was not yet available for my linux or snap. The only solution I was offered was to compile from the source on my own.

eae

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2019 at 8:53 PM, eae said:

I explained that the binaries of the new release was not yet available for my linux or snap.

0ad is actually available as a snap package, so if your distribution supports snaps, you should be able to install it.

The stable channel has version 0.0.23b-alpha, and the edge channel has a fairly recent svn snapshot.