New flyers for events

Stan`

Sure, for next time :) Also I guess we didn't pick the best images :D  Also maybe the text could be justified instead of pyramidal. There is always room for improvements. Thank you so much for your help so far. We'll see when 1000 people take those flyers home.

• Like 1

@Lion.Kanzen Maybe you can make the next flyer in English and Spanish.

The artist of Pepper & Carrot David Revoy provides the source code/images of his comics so other people can translate it. The first episode of Pepper & Carrot is translate into 46 different languages.

It would be nice to make flyers in different languages, since the main goal of the flyers is to make people aware of the game and encourage them to play the game.

1 hour ago, balduin said:

@Lion.Kanzen Maybe you can make the next flyer in English and Spanish.

The artist of Pepper & Carrot David Revoy provides the source code/images of his comics so other people can translate it. The first episode of Pepper & Carrot is translate into 46 different languages.

It would be nice to make flyers in different languages, since the main goal of the flyers is to make people aware of the game and encourage them to play the game.

The author you are mentioning is literally five meters apart from me :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, balduin said:

@Stan` that is good to hear.

I like the work David Revoy does, especially how he uses libre software to create his art. That makes the entry barrier for newcomer pretty low.

Well everyone here at the capitole is a Free Software and Free Art Enthusiast. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1