New flyers for events

Stan`

Nah, it's more like Tweaking / Updating it. The images on the OP no longer represent what we have today... especially the Celts (I don't know if they're the Gauls or the Britons because they used the same set of assets back then).

Anyway, I no longer have anything to say with the general layout of the body. It's good. (If I were to make an arbitrary complaint, it's TOO good... it looks more like a travel brochure than a flyer for a game).

Now, I think that the Twitter and Facebook links (I would like to add the Youtube one as well) should be placed close together as a column instead of trying to balance the whole thing out.

Here's my awful attempt at trying to accomplish that:

Suggestion.thumb.jpg.51818a2258bb35de06a95430ed0bcb5d.jpg

On the lowercase vs. uppercase, I fall into the lowercase camp. I don't want to be overwhelmed with too much "screaming" text. But then again, what I see as a softcopy sometimes doesn't have the same effect when I see it as printed.

2 hours ago, sphyrth said:

Here's my awful attempt at trying to accomplish that:

Suggestion.thumb.jpg.51818a2258bb35de06a95430ed0bcb5d.jpg

On the lowercase vs. uppercase, I fall into the lowercase camp. I don't want to be overwhelmed with too much "screaming" text. But then again, what I see as a softcopy sometimes doesn't have the same effect when I see it as printed.

Sorry but no,  you need improve the use of spaces.

7 hours ago, Stan` said:

@Lion.Kanzen Did you manage to open it and do some changes ?

you send me a poster... and still uneditable.

10 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

by the way an useful page for brands svg files.

Nice, though in our case FB and Twitter have very specific rules about the use of their logos...

11 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

i'm thinking which of them   can it be...

I guess the ones sundiata used are nice, do you want me to upload some here ?