Currency System

DarkAngelBGE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, okay, I redid some of the source code so that fining is now possible. I can do that as of now and QUacker. Maybe we make it so, that people only get 1 per reply, 3 per new topic and the bonus isn't that good either, but once they make an outstanding post, they get a whopping amount by a moderator.

But then again, we want some activity now, so as long as we can monitor all posts we can keep the current system, no ? Once we get bigger we can do as described above.

Thanks DA, gj. Now to test it on myself (or you B)).

Maybe we make it so, that people only get 1 per reply, 3 per new topic and the bonus isn't that good either, but once they make an outstanding post, they get a whopping amount by a moderator.

Sounds like a slice from my head (i.e., i've hoped for that change).

Hm, I think the idea of having 0 0ads = ban is a bit silly; I still think the old "manual" banning is a better system. So a moderator can decide on a ban straight away without having to bother about the 0ad. Imo the 0ad you have should just show the respect you have in the community.

I think either Currency or Points works, if it's points, then we can simply explain to people that whoever has the most points..."wins" B)

It'll save many paragraphs of explanations.

Denarii or Sestertii would be cool but not really fit with TLA

Yes that's an awesome idea, but it doesn't fit with TLA. Middle Earth doesn't exactly have a currency though.