Rush, mauryan rams and sneaky civic center

faction02

Summary of the game : Rush, mauryan rams and sneaky civic center. In this game, YilmazGNG discovers that macedonians have a siege workshop...

Gamesettings: 4v4, 40 minutes, random civilization, 200 pop.

Map: Mainland (Medium size, alpine biome, capture the relic)

T1 Players:

• littlegirlbeatyou(1490) - Mauryans
  • faction02(1465) - Mauryans
  • Edwarf(1378) - Mauryans
  • r4pt0r(1380) - Macedonians

T2 Players:

• PhyZic(1705) - Kushites
  • Palaiologos(1421) - Spartans
  • Issh - Ptolemies
  • YilmazGNG (1804) - Mauryans 

Spoiler

screenshot0035.thumb.png.28f2a96e1e3c3dab53992aefba48a0ed.pngscreenshot0041.thumb.png.f91baea48c968492a54817ba2c557977.png

screenshot0044.thumb.png.0d12846bf93b875d951fbc56db15f7d5.png

commands.txt metadata.json

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm running Alpha 23 on MacOS 10.12.6 and I'm unable to watch this replay. I transfer the commands.txt and metadata.json to a folder in 0.0.23 replays folder but the match doesn't appear in the multiplayer replay list. It happens with some other replays too, some I watch, whilst others do not even appear in the list. Does anyone know what the issue might be?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BeanBoy said:

I'm running Alpha 23 on MacOS 10.12.6 and I'm unable to watch this replay. I transfer the commands.txt and metadata.json to a folder in 0.0.23 replays folder but the match doesn't appear in the multiplayer replay list. It happens with some other replays too, some I watch, whilst others do not even appear in the list. Does anyone know what the issue might be?

Yes they might be using some mods like autociv you need to edit the files and remove the reference to those mods (or install the mod)

• Thanks 1

@BeanBoy sorry for the issue, I should remove those mods references in future posts. Reference to mods appears at the end of the first line of the command.txt file the line is quite long, it might be better to search for "mods" in the text file to find where you should do the modification).

"mods":[["public","0.0.23"],["fgod","1.6.22"],["autociv","0.10.0"]]}    should be replaced by    "mods":[["public","0.0.23"]]}

I have attached the correct file below, if you come accross similar issues with other of my posts just do the modification described above.

commands.txt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/30/2019 at 8:56 AM, faction02 said:

@BeanBoy sorry for the issue, I should remove those mods references in future posts. Reference to mods appears at the end of the first line of the command.txt file the line is quite long, it might be better to search for "mods" in the text file to find where you should do the modification).

"mods":[["public","0.0.23"],["fgod","1.6.22"],["autociv","0.10.0"]]}    should be replaced by    "mods":[["public","0.0.23"]]}

I have attached the correct file below, if you come accross similar issues with other of my posts just do the modification described above.

commands.txt 1.54 MB · 3 downloads

I tried the new file but it still won't appear on the in game replay menu. I've started a new thread here because I think it's something i've done, now none of the replays appear on the in-game list.