Sign in to follow this  
Sepelin

"Octavioe" left a ranked game!

@Sepelin I wouldn't bother reporting someone for leaving a ranked game. This always happens in every single game similar to this one and this game is no different. If anything your rank shouldn't be moved but the player that  left should be. No need to report. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, ethanray94 said:

@Sepelin I wouldn't bother reporting someone for leaving a ranked game. This always happens in every single game similar to this one and this game is no different. If anything your rank shouldn't be moved but the player that  left should be. No need to report. 

Other people behaving badly elsewhere is not an excuse for allowing people to behave badly here. If you want to argue for a change of rules, feel free to do so in its own thread, but as long as the rules are the way they are please don't derail these threads-

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ethanray94 said:

@feneur it doesn't even mean someone may be acting "badly" maybe they had a real life emergency. It happens, no need to punish them.  

It takes the same amount of time to press the resign button as the exit button, so if you are actively pressing a button to exit the game I don't really see that as an argument. Also, if you really have an emergency, why would you care about a few points in your ranking in a game?

• Like 1

Well, if we are to have a ranking system that system should mean something, and if people will just leave the game without consequence if they are about to receive a lowered score - then what's the point of it?