Mute system

camel

What is this forum? When u read something is going against ur value or the way u see the game u delete the posts?  What is this, a fascim forum?

If i see the mute system has no sense, because i dont see logical being this game for under 7 years kid, i will tell u.

Ive never seen some @#$% system like this guys, then u complain why ur very low community. Alouthgt u dont like my way to improve the game saying as an advice to quit that system, u cant delete my posts jesus. I wasnt disrecpecting anyone.

I was talking with one guy to put from my pocket and his pocket some money to make one tournament  with the finality to get old players back, but with those things u quit the desire.

Gj.

Yeah this forum isn't for a 7-year old. So we shouldn't use childish language (i.e. cussing).

Also, I don't see the admins complaining about low-quality community. All I see are low-quality members complaining about good moderation.

Finally, if the system was removed, will it improve the game? I think not.

• Like 2

It wont improve by far the game, but from my POINT OF VIEW, and some others as well, yes. Is not funny calling ppl "low-quality" and then write we shouldnt use childish languaje. u should care as well with what u say, hipocrit.

As i said this is from my point of view, sometimes u are speaking and u write some words commenting the game which has finished.

Go delete the post again when u read something u dont like, forum.

The problem here is by being negative all the time and trolling, not only are you guys making fools of yourselves but also making this place annoying for other people. I'd rather not have to delete, mute, ban, and I'd rather instead work on the game, but I can't let you spread hate, troll, or feed other trolls, or just be toxic.

If you want to contribute making this game more popular please do so, by either contributing, sharing the game, making videos, playing the game, or organizing tournaments.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, camel said:

...Is not funny calling ppl "low-quality" and then write we shouldnt use childish languaje. u should care as well with what u say, hipocrit....

Here we see the nature when push comes to shove. You didn't like censorship, but then you get offended when it strikes back at you. I wasn't even trying to be funny. Rather I was trying to get you see what you were trying to pull... (saying that the Forums isn't for children anymore, and asking if it's a facist thing to do).

Now I'm being called a hypocrite by the one who can't take a dose of his own medicine.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, camel said:

Interesting. Thx to borg he did something good for this game and they will implement on a24....

Interesting how he did that all without whining about what words that can or can't be displayed. That's not an argument, sir. You just conceded.

Edited by sphyrth
  • Like 1