THRACIAN FACTION

Thracian

Hi,sorry for my english i used google translate. Thanks for let me post here. 
A quick suggestion for not bother too much:
If you added the Thracian faction to the main game, and with one of the heroes to Spartacus fighting the Dimachaerus style with two swords, it would be a goal.
This would encourage many rts-loving players ... to come towards 0 ad game.
this inclusion of the Thracians, would give a plus to 0 ad for more than they were a more rural town and not a civilization or an empire.
But there are many lovers of those historical times wishing to be able to play in the role of that great Thracian people with Spartacus as a lead :) ... those warriors.
Thanks you for this fantastic and lovely game,  think is so unique and special for that time of the history.
I love 0 ad. bye.(y)

18 minutes ago, Thracian said:

Hi,sorry for my english i used google translate. Thanks for let me post here. 
A quick suggestion for not bother too much:
If you added the Thracian faction to the main game, and with one of the heroes to Spartacus fighting the Dimachaerus style with two swords, it would be a goal.
This would encourage many rts-loving players ... to come towards 0 ad game.
this inclusion of the Thracians, would give a plus to 0 ad for more than they were a more rural town and not a civilization or an empire.
But there are many lovers of those historical times wishing to be able to play in the role of that great Thracian people with Spartacus as a lead :) ... those warriors.
Thanks you for this fantastic and lovely game,  think is so unique and special for that time of the history.
I love 0 ad. bye.(y)

Spartacus fought in the Roman auxiliary troops until he deserted, captured and sold as a gladiator, he has nothing to do with the history of Thrace, in fact there is no certainty that it is Thracian, some historians speculate that it could be only a nickname given by the Romans.

37 minutes ago, Obskiuras said:

Spartacus fought in the Roman auxiliary troops until he deserted, captured and sold as a gladiator, he has nothing to do with the history of Thrace, in fact there is no certainty that it is Thracian, some historians speculate that it could be only a nickname given by the Romans.

But isn't sure if were from Thracia. Because the Thracian style helmet...etc

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

I understand this maybe it would not respect the idea of recreating the most accurate as possible possible the ancient
factions the real history. which is the idea of 0 a.d. And is great this.

At least believing one of the historical versions about Thracian and that we could see in the tv series spartacus.

but well really i needed write this long time ago, because for me and others would be so great and amazing can play for
the first time in a RTS game with the thracian and with the spartacus as a lead. :)

Just now, Thracian said:

I understand this maybe it would not respect the idea of recreating the most accurate as possible possible the ancient

At least believing one of the historical versions about Thracian and that we could see in the tv series spartacus.

but well really i needed write this long time ago, because for me and others would be so great and amazing can play for
the first time in a RTS game with the thracian and with the spartacus as a lead. :)

He can be playable in campaing.

Spoiler

Imagen relacionada

It bothers me just to remember a lot of 300-style things. And what they did with the getae.

Resultado de imagen para getae

17 minutes ago, Thracian said:

If the Thracians are included as a faction, it will be centered on the Odrysian Kingdom. There is enough material to have a quite diverse faction, with a few unique weapons.

• Like 1