Hey, Just Wanna Say Hello!

ZeZar

Hello, my name is actually Øyvind (Oeyvind) but my nick is ZeZar. Im from little Norway, so my English is not so good...! I am Only 15 years old, but im a very life experienced person... (just kidding)! Well, im very intresting in everything named RTS and like both FPS and Role-Playing! (FIFA 2003 olso..).

I love modding, and wanna become a modder (or better game maker *ehrem* WFG...) but to early to start with advanced modding or game making know i think.

I play Soccer, or football as i call it, i olso am a fan of Tolkien, and really looking forward to TLA, and might BfME!

Are you HOT and wanna know more, please contact me: zezar_88@hotmail.com (NO SPAM!)

Heyas Oeyvind. Nice you made it here. B) Don't worry about your English, it's quite good. See I am from Germany and so I share your "problem" regarding the language, so..B)

I also really like playing Fifa 2003. What difficulty level do you play on ? I play always on professional..sometimes I win like 3:1, sometimes I lose 4:0, sometimes it's a draw..well at least that's the right difficulty for me, gives me enough challenge. I am also a member of a football club (have been for 7 years).

Cheers Oeyvind. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Ït was cinda joke... sorry...! Thanks for welcome. I hope i like your game Wijit, i am rally looking forward to it.

Got 5, in USA grades that would be a B, in English last test, and im a Norwwgian, so im pretty proud at he moment!...

Wrote about the mafia...!

Are you HOT and wanna know more, please contact me: zezar_88@hotmail.com

Hmmm, assuming your a guy because 99.9999% of the people who ever visit our fourms are guys... You should know that there is only a .00000001% chance a hot girl will read your comment :P

lol :P

heya Zezar :D