Infantery gameplay: the multiplayer game has become a guerrilla warfare

Obskiuras

Anyone who has played in multiplayer will have noticed, the battles become skirmishes where the proyectile infantery is the protagonist. The objective of 0 A.D. Empires Ascendant is being true to history without losing in the gameplay, something they have not achieved. Im not publishing this just to complain, ido it to contribute to the improvement of the gameplay.:ok:

During the game its impossible for the novice player to be able to build a balanced army, as would happen other games of the same genre, to do this will be exterminated by an endless rain of enemy proyectiles. I have been playing RTS for many years and i think that the game experience is better when we can build an army that we not only like but also actually works in multiplayer. Thats why i made this post, to help in the gaming experience.

I believe the battles are more enjoyed when they last longer, when more melee infantery is used than that of proyectiles. I wont the battles to last longer, to use more melee infantery than that of proyectiles.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Obskiuras said:

Anyone who has played in multiplayer will have noticed, the battles become skirmishes where the proyectile infantery is the protagonist. The objective of 0 A.D. Empires Ascendant is being true to history without losing in the gameplay, something they have not achieved. Im not publishing this just to complain, ido it to contribute to the improvement of the gameplay.:ok:

During the game its impossible for the novice player to be able to build a balanced army, as would happen other games of the same genre, to do this will be exterminated by an endless rain of enemy proyectiles. I have been playing RTS for many years and i think that the game experience is better when we can build an army that we not only like but also actually works in multiplayer. Thats why i made this post, to help in the gaming experience.

I believe the battles are more enjoyed when they last longer, when more melee infantery is used than that of proyectiles. I wont the battles to last longer, to use more melee infantery than that of proyectiles.

Creeme que sabemos eso. Jajajaja, es muy amenudo esa discución.

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Creeme que sabemos eso. Jajajaja, es muy amenudo esa discución.

Hide contents

Se podrían efectuar cambios sencillos para remeditarlo, hay un mod que lo soluciona bastante bien de manera practica se llama "formation-fighting mod"

Edited by Obskiuras

1 hour ago, Obskiuras said:

Se podrían efectuar cambios sencillos para remeditarlo, hay un mod que lo soluciona bastante bien de manera practica se llama "formation-fighting mod"

@borg- is made some changes and developer team (we haven't a guy working innthis since a while).

Others fail to propose changes, here an example.

Spoiler

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Obskiuras said:

The game needs more of this:

7ueZPKL.png

And less of this:

10276058-16x9-large.jpg?v=2

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Obskiuras said:

I totally agree. I hope one day the battalion system will work better and could change the dynamics of the fight.

• Like 1