ADMINS

ethanray94

1. Those are actually Chinese characters. So it must be a Chinese Spammer.
  2. We had spams before, they come in waves occasionally. If the admins didn't do a good job, then there would be more of those things here buried in the Forums. But no.
  3. Those things will disappear within a day or 2.
  4. The admins are actually doing a good job being patient with sarcastic people who have the obvious intention on trash-talking them under the guise of "Constructive Criticism because it's True".
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ethanray94 said:

@sphyrth im enjoying it too man :)  @pAris wow man, did you have to google that big word? proud of you, my god. 

I could ban you immediately after that, but I don't think that would be constructive. I do have to ask you whether you actually want to participate in these forums, or for that matter play 0 A.D.? Because you give the impression of someone who doesn't really want to be here, but just be somewhere where you can get some attention. I'll gladly give you attention if you give me a good reason to, but right now it seems like all you want to do is take away attention and energy from people who are here because they want to be here, and because they want to see 0 A.D. finished and improved. And if that is all you are here for please leave.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ethanray94 said:

@sphyrth im enjoying it too man :)  @pAris wow man, did you have to google that big word? proud of you, my god. 

I don't need to. I actually spend time learning big words instead of whining on some forum like a little b*tch 

Edited by pAris
  • Like 1

there are people who have nothing constructive to do.

That's why they spend a lot of time online or in multiplayer games spreadibg hate everywhere, when they don't have the wisdom of an adult to take the problem into their hands and build something, to contribute something, to solve some specific problem they have.

• Like 1

• Stan` locked this topic