Sign in to follow this  
Dunedan

plautus quitting rated 1vs1

While this is not fixed, the proposed rules must be respected, and amenable to punishable.

As far as I know, the lobby is not a lawless land where anyone can do what they want.

2 hours ago, go2die said:

plautus getting popular :) any reason to not wipe his account?

It's gonna happen. But they're giving him the chance.

I really don't see what's the misunderstanding, just resign in a rated game and you won't break the rules. This rule is literally written in the lobby, it's not like it is hidden or something. If it isn't a rated game then of course he didn't violate the TOS then.

Edited by Rolf Dew
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rolf Dew said:

I really don't see what's the misunderstanding, just resign in a rated game and you won't break the rules. This rule is literally written in the lobby, it's not like it is hidden or something. If it isn't a rated game then of course he didn't violate the TOS then.

I doubt he is misundertsnding the things. He perfectly know what he is saying and doing,

• Like 2

Interesting!!! I watched that replay. And Dunedan was clearly breaking Plautus rules!!!

Dunedan puts armies into the opponents base  during peacefire ...
how about we report him?

Edited by abc1

25 minutes ago, abc1 said:

Interesting!!! I watched that replay. And Dunedan was clearly breaking Plautus rules!!!

Dunedan puts armies into the opponents base  during peacefire ...
how about we report him?

What about... no.

1 hour ago, ethanray94 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@abc1 Remember man, in @Lion.Kanzen he is always right....lol 

I'm waiting the next....

-----

Any rule of plautus is no reason to ban or punish DuneDan.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1

There is a huge difference between leaving the game as soon as the player "breaks the rules" of your game / waiting until the end of the game to see if you can win, and quit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, borg- said:

There is a huge difference between leaving the game as soon as the player "breaks the rules" of your game / waiting until the end of the game to see if you can win, and quit.

Learn from  borg- have more wise than me. I can be wrong but him is more accurated than me in this matter.

Ty bro.

On 8/5/2019 at 1:16 AM, abc1 said:

Just to clear things up: plautus' rules for this game were: no bolts, no catapults and no slingers. There was no rule about not entering the opponents base or something like that.

That's again one of the cases where including the ingame chat log in the replay would be beneficial, as I proposed a while ago: https://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/5070

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dunedan said:

Just to clear things up: plautus' rules for this game were: no bolts, no catapults and no slingers. There was no rule about not entering the opponents base or something like that.

That's again one of the cases where including the ingame chat log in the replay would be beneficial, as I proposed a while ago: https://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/5070

Isn't case to punish you. He broke the rules many times.