game yesterday

ethanray94

Played a game yesterday it was 3v3 and a person on the other team quit. My teammates were super good they had pops of like 180 when mine was ehhh 100. I need some tips and tricks to get better. I feel like i always start superrr slower compared to teammates. I also still have no idea what civ is the best and who I should pick every game. 

Any advise?

Edited by ethanray94
eh

The first and easiest bit of advice is to watch your replays, see where things went wrong, and think of just one or two things you can do differently next time. You can work on something different after each replay you watch- no need to tackle everything at once.

• Like 1

Wanna learn fast? just get some replays of best players of this game and copy them. With time u will understand why they do those stuff, u can extrapolate this tip for whole contexts u can possibly think.

I can put u my example in this game: I was a player without any knowledge in rts games, first day i came here i went to borgs game and got some replays of his games. Then i spent quite time asking everything.

Surprise.. after 2-3 days since i started playing 0ad i was 1500.

• Like 1

Every game is recorded by default for how to use the replays have a look at the wiki though which you can find under Development tab at the top of the page the replay files (cmd.txt) are just text file so they don't take up much memory.BTW it's also the file you post as evidence of cheating ;)

Enjoy the Choice :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...