No decay

faction02

11 hours ago, Boudica said:

Is that second screenshot really an answer? The houses probably should start converting only after the blue CC is finished because they get cut off at that point.

The houses started converting only once the red tower was put down. Is that tower the reason why the two territories are joining on the second screenshot ? But of course the second screenshot isn't really an answer, the true answer is magic !

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hannibal_Barca said:

Black was allied to red right? So that

But the red houses don't seem to be connected to the black territory in the first screenshot.

Hypothesis: The houses are actually connected, but it's not visualized like that.

1 hour ago, faction02 said:

Is that tower the reason why the two territories are joining on the second screenshot?

I think so.

Edited by Boudica
added hypothesis

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:41 PM, nani said:

What you see is probably just a difference in the territory line drawing compared to the real territory that the players have (the real territory are squares not smooth curves)

This illustrates the smoothing representation well I guess.

Since the real territory of all those towers is linked for the blue player (blue and red are enemies), the blue circles shouldn't exist probably I guess and the red lines shouldn't "isolate" somehow the territory of each tower.

But what strikes me in this case is that one player territory isn't the "negative" of the other player territory, in the sense that everything that doesn't belong to blue should belong to red. Maybe when drawing the line, this constraint should be somehow imposed...

TerritoryLimits.jpg

Edited by faction02
  • Like 1