Mouse click is invalid after game pause!

gameboy

Today, I tested the latest SVN22453 and found a problem. When I pressed the pause button in the menu in the game, I went to the kitchen to eat. Six minutes later, I went back to the game and clicked the mouse to continue the game. The game was still pausing, not continuing.  Pressing ESC doesn't work either.

commands.txt

Edited by gameboy

@vladislavbelov The operating system I use is win10 64bit. The problem repeats: when the game starts, you press the pause button in the game menu, then leave the computer for five minutes, to six minutes, then return to the computer and click on the paused game screen with the mouse, and the game cannot continue.

BTW: Do you see what I mean? Yes, this problem has not come up before, because it has not been solved for a long time, so I am very anxious about how to deal with this problem, I like step and step, HaHa!

You just follow my steps once and you know that this problem exists. 

BTW:When I pause the game and leave the computer, about five or six minutes later I go back to the computer, click on the paused game to continue the game, the game is still in the paused state.

1.png

2.png

Edited by gameboy

@elexis I'm not using any mod. I have tested more than three times, the time to wait a little longer, and then click the left mouse button and right button, pause the game screen, the game did not continue, press Alt +enter combination key, the game from the full screen mode into the window mode, the game can continue.

BTW:This has not happened before. 

This has not happened before.

Just now, I tested the latest SVN22462, I entered the game, what all don't operation, directly in the game menu by pressing the stop button, (I use full screen mode), and then I left, I once again return to the game after 15 minutes, when I use the mouse to click pause the game screen, the game does not continue, is still in a state of suspension.

Edited by gameboy

9 hours ago, gameboy said:

Just now, I tested the latest SVN22462, I entered the game, what all don't operation, directly in the game menu by pressing the stop button, (I use full screen mode), and then I left, I once again return to the game after 15 minutes, when I use the mouse to click pause the game screen, the game does not continue, is still in a state of suspension.

1. How do you leave the game? Alt+Tab?
  2. Which mouse button do you use? Left, right, together?
  3. What's the place you click on? On the "Click to resume Game" text? On the minimap? On the menu/top panel? Outside of GUI?

• Like 1

@historic_bruno I didn't do anything like this, I did a test for many times, when I press the pause button in the game menu to make the game suspension, this time the game is a full-screen mode, and then I leave the computer, go to the kitchen to eat, probably more than 10 minutes back in front of the computer, the screen is lit, display is still hold the picture of the game, and then I left click with the mouse game screen, the game does not continue, when I click on the game menu, there is no response, click on the mini map, also did not respond.  Please help me.

1 hour ago, gameboy said:

@historic_bruno I didn't do anything like this, I did a test for many times, when I press the pause button in the game menu to make the game suspension, this time the game is a full-screen mode, and then I leave the computer, go to the kitchen to eat, probably more than 10 minutes back in front of the computer, the screen is lit, display is still hold the picture of the game, and then I left click with the mouse game screen, the game does not continue, when I click on the game menu, there is no response, click on the mini map, also did not respond.  Please help me.

I'll keep investigating, but I can't reproduce this either on the first try. I started the game, paused it, and walked away for several hours. When I returned, it unpaused as expected.

In the meantime, I suggest creating a Trac ticket for this.

• Like 1

@historic_bruno  I tested the latest SVN22489. When I pressed the pause button in the menu bar in the full-screen game, I left the computer for 20 minutes and returned to the game. I clicked the mouse to continue the game.

@elexis I did not have this problem when testing SVN22481, but it did when testing the latest SVN22489.

Edited by gameboy